Chapter 18

He lead even closer to my face, our nose nearly touching, "Hwa-Young", he whispers, "Have we met before?", he asked.

"Yes, we did met, but that was a long time ago", I said to myself and then answered him, "No, we never met before", I said as I pushed him away. We got to the cafe safety without any paparazzi following us. Taehyung put on his black cap, we sat at the end of the wall with no windows. He called his driver to come pick him up. I took a sip of my ice coffee, got up. Taehyung grabbed my hand, "Where are you going?", he asked as he looked up at me with his phone near his ears.

"Restroom", I respond, but I lied, I was actually leaving. I don't want him to get caught and having false scandal. He's been through enough already. I walked toward the restroom, I took a peak back at him, he was still on his phone, I took a different turn toward the exit door and left. 'Taehyung, I'm sorry for lying to you again", I said.

This time I had my bag, got on the bus and left home.

*The next day

I hope I don't bump to Taehyung. He might get mad at me for leaving him. I went back to my routine of working. Cleaning restroom, and patient's rooms. As I was cleaning the floors on the first floor, Taehyung entered the hospital, walked toward the check in desk. I hid behind the giant white pole. I carefully dragged my cart near me. In hiding, I can hear him, "Excuse me, but do you know where Hwa-Young is?", he asked the nurse in the front. She respond, "She was here a minute ago, but she might be cleaning the second floor". Holding on to my mob broom, breathing slowly, "please go to the second floor", I pray.

He thanks the nurse and walked away. I took a glance to see where he went, the elevator had no one there. Then, someone grabbed my arm swing me, my mob flew off my hand, Taehyung cought it and he stare at me with anger in his eyes. I couldn't even look him in the eyes. He put the mob in the bucket full of dirt, dragged me outside to the garden. "Let go", I yelled.

He let go eventually, turned to me, with anger he said in a calmed voice, "Why did you leave?".

I stood there quietly. He then asked me again in a harsh tone, "Why did you leave" Answer me?".

"I-I left because I didn't want you to get caught by fans or, uh paparazzi", I mumble.

I slowly looked up, his angry expression slowly turned normal again, and then he smiled, "You were worry about me?", he asked.

I turned away trying to walk away, but he grabbed my arm, "You were worrying about me, huh?", he asked again.

I turned to him, "No, I was worrying about me. Getting caught being with a celebrity is not good. I don't want paparazzi to stalk me, like they do to you", I said. With his force he pulled me toward him, "Thank you for your help", he said as he hugged me. The feeling I had for him is coming back. The pain of leaving him appear again, my heart began to ache. I slowly pushed him away, held my chest. "Ahh...", I moan. He looked at me, with worriness in his face, he held my both my shoulders, "What's wrong? Are you hurt anywhere?", he questioned.

I answered, "No, I'm fine, just chest pain", I said slowly. Jin appeared of no where, he pushed Taehyung away, "Hwa-Young, you okay", he said as he held my me. I nodded my head, he helped me get back inside the hospital. We sat at in the cafeteria. "Are you really okay?", Jin asked.

"Yeah", I smiled. I saw Taehyung coming toward us. As he slowly reached us, I grabbed Jin's hands, smiled and stared into his eyes, "Jin please help me. I don't want Taehyung to follow me. I'm afraid he'll figure out about me", I begged. Jin looked at me, "Anything for a friend", he smiled. Taehyung standing next to us, "How do you know her?", he asked.

"Ah, I forgot to tell you, were good friends", Jin said as he had his right arm around me. I couldn't smile nor look at Taehyung, my head was facing down to the table. I can feel Taehyung staring at me and Jin, thinking the wrong way about us. "How?", he asked.

"Well, I met Hwa-Young at a booth, I bought her our new album that was out at that time, and somehow we became very good friends. Right?", he looked at me.

I looked at Taehyung and then at Jin, "Yeah", I faked a smiled.

Then Jin added, "We're also dating. We made it official the day you came back to Seoul".

Just hearing that, I took it by shock, I looked at Jin, he smiled at me and gave me a kiss on my cheek. I faked a smiled, and laughed it off. The look at Taehyung, I couldn't stand it, it aches my heart to lie to him, but this is all I can do. Taehyung got up, "Well good for you. I'm still looking for Jane. If any of you see her, please let me know", he faked a smiled and walked away.

Jin let go of me, "Sorry for that", he apologize, "I couldn't think of an idea for him to leave you", he said. I nodded my head, "No its fine, thank you for helping me. I don't want him tto know I'm Jane", I thanked him. He smiled, "Ahh...it would be nice if we did date". I hit him on the arm, "I'm kidding, anyways I'm still young, handsome, and I'm a celebrity, any girl will fall for me", he laughed. I laughed with him.

Jin left and I got back to work. The whole day Taehyung never came back, but why am I not happy, instead I'm sad. After worked I began to walked toward the bus stop. Just thinking about how hurt Taehyung must be, I felt like I got hurt instead. I missed him, even though we only talked yesterday, I felt like we've been talking to each other for so long. A bike came toward me without me noticing. The bell on the bike made me snapped out of my day dream, Taehyung pulled me from getting hit. He pushed me away, "Watch were your going.", he yelled.

I bow to thank him and apologizes for my mistake. I continue to walk, when Taehyung yelled, "JANE, I MISS YOU".