Chapter 13

I nodded my head 'yes'. I didn't know what to say to him. He looked at me with this bright smile on his face, and then Jimin grabbed him by the shoulders, "Jin lets go down to the river", he said. Jimin lean forward to me, "Hwa-Young, go check up on Taehyung", he whisper and then grabbed Jin's hands as they ran together to the river side. I enter the house, before I enter Taehyung's room, I slowly knock the door, "Taehyung, can I come in?" There were no answer, so I knocked again, "Taehyung, is everything okay?". There was silents again. I fear he might be in trouble again, so I quicky open the door and ran into the room. There he was laying on the floor bed with his eyes closed. He looked as if he was caught a magic sleeping spell. The light from the sun touched his face, as he was sleeping, so I walked slowly to the window, cover the window with the currents. When I turned back to look at him, he was sitting up.

"O-omo, I though you were sleeping?", I weep.

"I was, but then a rat came into my room", he said in an angry tone.

"Sorry, I thought something happen to you since you didn't answer me, and the sun was hitting your face. I was just trying to cover the light from your face. Nothing more nothing less", I said.

He didn't answer me. "Not gonna answer me, well that's fine", I walked toward the door, and then he grabbed my hands and pulled me down. I fell on top of him. At this moment I can feel his lips next to mine, with my eyes wide open, I moved away from him, but he insist and flipped me over. Even though he could not see me, the stare of his eye looks as if he was staring at me. I tried to push him off , but he held my hand down, "I'm tired", he said.

"Well if your tired, then sleep", I yelled, he let go of my hand and I sat up. "Sleep, I'm gonna go fine the other before they get lost", I said. Right then, he lay his head on my lap, yawn and closed his eyes, "It's a warning, don't go anywhere. I'm sleeping, I'm really tried, and no talking", he yawned.

"But, I-", I mumble.

"Shh...I said no talking", he mumble as his voice got lower.

I heard the others coming in the house, laughing and talking loudly. I didn't want them to distribute Taehyung from his rest, so I whisper loudly, "Ya, be quiet". They turned to see that Taehyung was sound asleep on my lap. They all smiled at us making these weird face expression. I looked at them, and told them to stop, but I myself knew I was blushing. I looked at Jin, and saw that he smiled and walked to the kitchen room. Jimin closed the door, I nod my head 'no' as I waved to stop him, but he kept on laughing in silence and closed the door. I felt Taehyung's moving his head around, and then he turned his face toward my stomach. I looked down at him, even when he sleeping, he looks so peaceful, my heart began to hurt as I talked to myself, "Taehyung, I want time to stop. I want to stay like this forever, is it okay to stay like this? You live the life of royal, and I live a life of  villiagers . I don't want to do anything to hurt you or the others." Tear began t roll down my eyes, I tried to wipe it, but it fell down to his cheeks. He slowly opened his eyes, then yawn, "Why are you crying?"

I looked at him, "I wasn't crying, more like sweating".

He got up, "I felt a drop on my face, I know you were crying, why", he aid as his hand was on my cheek. He gave me a worry look, I can feel my eyes get watery. I cough, "Nothing", and moved his hand away, "I think the other are hungry, I'm gonna go make some food."

I got up and walked out fast. Suga, J-hope, and Rapmonster turned to look at me, when they notice me. They were watching 'Running Man', "Do you want to watch to?", asked J-hope.

"No", I respond, "Where is Jungkook , Jin, and Jimin ?", I asked.

Suga replied, "They went to buy some stuff to make dinner. Jin said there's nothing in the fridge".

"Ah, I forgot to go buy food", I hit myself in the head, "Sorry guys, dinners gonna be a little late".

"It's okay, we came here without notifying you, so of course you forgot to buy food. Here sit, lets watching 'Running Man' together.", RM said as he pat the floor. I took slowly took a seat. RM got a called from Jimin, saying they got lost and don't know the way back. RM and the rest left the house to go find them, "Jane, we'll be back, they got lost", he laughed. I smiled back, "Okay, you guys don't get lost too". They all smiled and J-hope answered, "We're not as stupid as them." I closed the front door, and then heard a crashed from Taehyung's room. I turned my head toward his room. I ran to the door and open it, Taehyung was laying on the floor. I ran and  embrace his head in my arm, "Taehyung, Taehyung, open your eyes. What's wrong?", I looked at him desperately. I turned to the window, as I saw the light from the car. "The other", I slowly let go of his head, when he go up and grabbed my arm, "Where you scared?", he smiled. I looked at him with tears in my eyes, "Of course I was, I thought something happened to you", I scream in fear as I hit him on the chest. He smiled and hold my hand, "I was just testing you", he laughed.

I got mad, "That wasn't funny, I was really scared", I cried. He came toward me, hugged me and whispered, "Sorry, I just want to tease you", he laughed. Just hearing his voice, I cried even louder. Taehyung began to pat me softly, his touch made me feel so safe. Even though he can't see, I felt safe being in his arms. My skin on his, I didn't want this to end. I heard the other enter the house. We broke from our hug, wiping my eyes, Jimin enter the room, "Jane we got the stuff", he smiled.

"Okay", I smiled at him. He gave me a smiled as if we where caught doing something. RM and Suga was unpacking the stuff, as for Jin and Jungkook they were in the kitchen. I looked around, they bought so much stuff. "Wow, I think this is too much. I don't think we'll be able to eat all this", I smiled.

RM turned to me, "Don't worry Jin eats a lot, this is actual really small", he smiled. I lokked over to Jin and smiled, he looked embarrassed. I walked toward Jin and Jungkook, "Let me help", I said. Jin insist and held to my hand, "No need. I'm making dinner tonight", he smiled.

"Whoa, your holding hand together", teased Jungkook. We both let go, I can feel my blush coming out.

"Don't worry Jane, Jin is very good with cooking", said RM.

I looked at RM, "So none of you ever help?", I asked.

"J-hope answered, "Jungkook mainly help, so we don't usually", he smiled while eating a bag of fish chip. I walked toward then and grabbed the bag of fish chip, and turned off the t.v. The all looked at me, "No if your gonna eat you have to help cook", I demand, "No help, no food." They all looked at me and them at each other. In a wining face they all got up and went to the kitchen.

"What can we do?", asked J-hope and RM.

Jimin looked over at me, "What about Taehyung and you?", he asked. The rest looked over at us.

"Taehyung have an excuse and I'm going to get your bed ready, so you guys cook", I smiled.

"That's not far", wined Jimin. I looked at him ad he returned to helping the others.

Taehyung gave a giggle out. I smiled at Taehyung, even though he can't see me. I never seen him this happy before. It makes me happy to see everyone of them laugh and smiled. It felt like a small little family.