Torture

I don't own anything.

Yuichiro's POV

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!" I screamed as another needle pierced my back. My arms and legs were chained to the table, and I could not move at all. Whenever I moved my head up, Endo slammed it back against the metal table. I clenched my teeth, and allowed the next needle to pierce another vein.

You might be thinking this was acupuncture, but it was most definitely not. It was stabbing me in all the wrong places, bursting veins and hitting nerves. Hot blood dribbled down my back, and one needle fell out because of my struggling. Endo noticed this, and became enraged.

"You can't even keep needles in your back?! You worthless piece of shit! I'll have to stab it in farther!"

"P...lease...I...can't..."

"Oh, what's that? Harder, you say? Okay, gladly!"

He found the place where the needle had fallen out, and pressed as hard as he could. I screamed in agony as the needle got lost in my bloodstream. I felt it hit other needles as it moved. I clenched my teeth, and did not make a sound.

"Ooh, it's time for the best part!"

I lifted my head in curiousity, and saw Endo squeezing lemon juice straight from the lemon into the barrel of a syringe. I gasped, then exclaimed, "No! P...Please, I beg of...you...Urk-"

My begging was silenced when Endo slammed my face back down on the table and removed a needle. At first I had the smallest sliver of hope, but it faded soon enough.

Please be done, please be done...there's no way he's done.

Endo proceeded to insert the tip of the syringe into the hole the needle had made. He pressed down on the plunger, and a sharp stinging echoed throughout my immune system.

I made no sound. The shock was alone was enough to make me silent. I stayed like that until he took another needle out, and stuffed that wound with more of the acidic liquid. It was cold, as expected. The warmth of my blood mixed with the almost frozen juices dripping around and off of my back gave me goosebumps. This did not help my situation.

Endo refilled all of the other wounds, and flipped over the metal table. The shackles moved according me, sliding my body so that I was face-up. When my back hit the other side of the table, I felt the loose needle stuck in my bloodstream move to another vein. My back shifted, and I flinched ever so slightly. My eye twitched.

Endo placed a cloth over my crotch, for obvious reasons. The humiliation of another person seeing me like this was unbearable. My face burned. Endo noticed this, and laughed hysterically. "Hah! You're really embarrassed by this? How stupid!"

I closed my eyes, and clenched my teeth.

"Shut up." I whispered.

"What's that?"

"Shut up!" I exclaimed.

"Oh, getting cocky, are we? Dumbass."

Endo suddenly pulled out a knife and furiously stabbed at an artery close to my heart. I screamed so much that my voice had become hoarse once again. I thought it had healed some from earlier, but now it hurt to whisper.

Endo moved the 12-inch blade around my stomach, and cut out the top layer of skin that resided there.

I tried to scream, but started coughing violently. I coughed so hard that blood started coming up my throat. I felt the demon start to rise inside of me. I was losing too much blood.

"Oh, my! We can't have you bleeding out, can we? Damn...M-Miyagi!"

"Yes, Endo?"

"H-He's gonna die...you b-better h-heal him."

I was taken off of the table and dragged on the floor to another room. Miyagi laid me down on the floor, and I let him take out the needles, each stinging more than the last. My pants were heavy, to which Miyagi simply responded with, "Shut up." I held my breath for seconds at a time, so he wouldn't get more angry at me.

"Do you have any questions about your current situation? I will only answer one for now, so think carefully."

I can ask a...I can speak? I guess I'll ask the most obvious one...

"What is...the point...of torturing me? Urk..."

"We want to not only test your limits, but expand them. Repeatedly extending how long you can endure pain will help our efforts tremendously."

"What will-"

"I said one question, you fucking idiot!" He slammed my head down against the ground, like Endo had before. He slammed it too hard, and I felt my consciousness evaporate in an instant. The last thing I heard was, "Dammit, this is why Endo is the vivisector. How can he control himself so well..."