один

She tried everything. Turning the tap on and leaving it that way so after some time water was floating in whole apartment, coming home late at night, bringing bad grades, drinking, smoking, being rude, being nice...None of these actions worked. She was still a normal girl, another rich businessman's daughter "who's probably self-righteous".

She wanted to be SOMEBODY. She needed some attention...no one ever gave her a proper quantity of interest. Her father could be a stranger - it'd be the same way as it always was.

Since her mother died everything became empty and too far to reach - I mean relationships of course. Beside company she had everything she could dream of...but naturally there was always something missing. People are always looking for this "something".

This will be a story about (Surname) (Name) and how one decision can change our life forever...

~

After turning all lights off in her apartment, (Name) quickly entered her room and headed for bed. Going to sleep? No way! (Name) wasn't that normal as you thought. Wait for it...

It was really dark so ordinary human could already be lost and looking blindfold for a light switch. Well, you see (Surname) was used to it. She swiftly found what she was looking for under her bed and stood right in front of already opened window. Night was cold but furious heartbeat in (Name)'s chest was only warming her up. (Hair color) haired girl sat on the edge so her legs were hanging loosely outside. When she looked down all feelings that were accompanying her first time, hit her once again. It was exciting!

Pulling a black with pink elements gas mask on face, (Name) started thinking about what she could make that night...

She shrugged it off and gracefully jumped out.