девять

Orihara Izaya. (Surname) (Name). Those two were totally different. But somehow...their paths crossed. They were both LONELY.

Izaya always thought that he needs nobody - if he must love it will be only one sided so he never let anyone close to him.

(Name) was always alone because she never knew how to connect with people. She never had friends - she only knew how to be polite against her father's customers.

But after their first meeting something was pushing them against each other. Even if they hated it - it was inevitable. "Friends in loneliness".

。・゜・★彡・゜・。

- W-what do you mean?

- I opened up your bottle of emotions. - Izaya replied still smirking - You're now predictable for me...but it doesn't matter. I kinda like it that way...and I'm sure that you're still keeping a lot of secrets though~

Good that it was cold. Just great that temperature that night was below 0. It gave (Name) a good excuse to blush at his words. She never felt that way before...

(Hair color) haired girl didn't know how to react so she just wrapped her hands around Izaya's waist and leaned her face on his chest. He didn't move for a while because it wasn't in his style to show such emotions as affection.

- Are you going to hug me back or you need my help? - suddenly a quiet voice of girl in front of him reached his ears. He slowly put his arms around her neck and pulled her even closer. He also wasn't used to it...at all.
Orihara's hesitation seemed quite...no, wait. Cute?

- Oh, come on. Are you blushing, (Name)? - Izaya asked as he released her from this hug. She backed up and shook her head. - You don't need to lie~ - he once again stepped closer to (Surname) and moved her hair from forehead and placed his warm lips on it. Going down on her nose, cheek and closing the gap between their lips was making (Name) blushing even more second by second. When she thought that his lips are about to brush against hers - she closed eyelids. And waited...but nothing happened.

She gazed at raven haired man standing in front of her with that irritating smirk. He winked and stepped back few paces.

- Ha! Tricked you, (Name)! - he shouted and ran away. Girl stood there with crimson red cheeks and clenched fists.

- IZAYAAAAAAAAAAA! - she shouted and her voice probably echoed around all Ikebukuro. Said man smirked even more and sped up as he heard footsteps behind him.

~

Hello there, Reader-chan!~
I hope you enjoyed this story
As always I'm sorry for grammar mistakes and typos.