восемь

"Meet me there at 7 PM".

(Name) sighed deeply and moved the other hand with another piece of paper closer to her face. It was a picture showing a bridge near park she used to go through after lessons at university. She checked again both sides of papers to find any sign from who it might be. She actually had an idea but didn't wanted it to be true.

As she was like usual walking back home, snow started falling. (Surname) enjoyed that kind of weather but somewhere deep inside. Her face was as always emotionless as she looked around.

When she got into her apartment it was actually already 6:30 so she just grabbed her scarf and gloves and headed for place of meeting.

Cold breeze made her shiver and her ears started aching. Who could it be...?

When she's got into right place, (Name) gazed around for some person but there was no one to be found...Did he or she tricked her?

Suddenly something caught her attention. A graffiti...on that bridge. She stepped back few paces to see it all.

"Can I open up your bottle of emotions?"

It looked still fresh and trust me, (Name) knew something about it. The paint of these words was pink and it was presenting quite nice with white snow. Girl's corners of lips twitched a little. What was happening to her....?

- No way...is it that easy to trick you? - a voice reached her ears from right side. It sounded WAY too familiar. She gazed at person who was heading her way.

She should her know that. The man who tricked her. Her lips dropped.

- Oh, it's you. - she replied and wanted to go away because right then she hated him even more.

- Wait! - he ran up to her and pulled her arm. When he faced her...oh, he was astonished. He thought that she was just another human, being mean and distant. He thought she was normal but now, she seemed even MORE normal than never. Raven haired man smirked.

Her face was red and wet from tears sliding down to her chin. (Name) was sobbing loudly, avoiding his gaze.

- My, my...

- I know what y-you think. - she said between hiccups - I'm just another crybaby, another stupid young girl, another NOBODY...I-...

- I did it. - he brought his hand to her cheeks and wiped away cold tears. She glanced at him, this time trying to bury more of her emotions, trying to hide shock that pierced her through.

- W-what do you mean...?