три

(Name) was always taking pictures of her art. She didn't know why, maybe need of having they all personally on her phone or maybe knowledge of all places where she did them.

Masked girl pulled up to get a better view and...snap! Photo was already in her mobile's memory. She evaluated if the picture isn't out of focus and hid her phone in pocket.

She didn't know that was her mistake. That this little motion was enough to recognize who she really was. (Surname) pushed off herself from the wall and hovered above people taking pictures of her.

It was a really creative day and actually she couldn't think about anything than her warm bed. She did a quick move and landed on the roof of building her apartment was in. That mysterious girl was living on the highest floor and had the biggest balcony and greatest view. She swiftly jumped down from the roof, landing right in front of sliding door to her living room. Before entering she precisely checked out if nobody saw her.

Funny how it was still so bright on the streets despite the lateness. For Orihara Izaya it was paradise on earth because these lights were always attracting his lovely humans. He could actually observe them at any hour...but not that night. He was excited because of something else. Raven haired man was about to discover new personality.

It almost made him shiver when he sat in front of his computer and rapidly started typing. Mocking smirk danced upon Izaya's lips.

Have you ever thought that using your phone in public can be dangerous?

- Let's have fun...what do you say... - last sound of mouse click echoed through information broker's apartment. - ...(Name)?