семь

"I'd love to see you right now~".

(Name) once again looked at this message and sighed deeply. That text somehow made her warm inside but she wasn't able to show her emotions...actually showing emotions was really rare for her. Since she was acting rude towards her father - she needed to learn controlling her expressions. Besides...she didn't even know this boy!

(Name) once again pulled out her gas mask and put it on. She actually wasn't ready yet to paint something so she left her belt with hook and paint on bed and walked out on the balcony. Cold breeze made her shiver as she sat on handrail of gazebo and enjoyed the view.

Suddenly something pushed her. Without worrying she let her body fall down. As she touched her waist in search of hook, her eyes widened.

Did you payed attention? She left her belt on bed!!

Even if fear paralyzed all her body - she wasn't screaming. (Surname) just let it be...Someone wanted her dead. Yeah, things like that happens...She didn't care. At least her lonely life will be over..........

All of the sudden something caught her bridal style. Once again she felt that cold breeze blowing her hair. She knew that feeling. As she looked down, she saw all those people she was passing by everyday. When person holding her that way finally landed, (Name) stood firmly on her legs.

- That was amazing! - she heard clapping and looked in that person's direction. - I'm really impressed!

Man standing right in front of her had jet-black hair and brown eyes. He was wearing a black coat with brownish fur lining the edges. His face showed excitement.

- Do I know you? - (Name) simply asked. That question made him chuckle.

- Yes and no. We were talking but you actually don't know anything about me, right...Saiko? - he smirked and put his hands in pockets. Even that information didn't make (hair color) haired girl change her expression. - Hm~...You truly are improbable. - with these words her stepped closer to paralyzed girl. She was just standing there looking down at his moving feet. She couldn't feel anything - not first time someone betrayed her. She actually got carried away with this "problems telling" and she promised herself she won't trust anyone to avoid pain. What a stupid mistake...

Something moved her still masked face up.

- Don't worry, (Name). I've a weird hobby... - he started pulling off her gas mask - ...I like finding out more about people. I truly love humans!... - when he took it off, she moved her face down - ...but you were a miracle. Someone I couldn't know the way I wanted to. You were a mystery I wanted to discover. You truly are interesting, (Name). You're a Bottled Angel I want to set free. - he put a finer under her chin and moved it up. She located her gaze right into his eyes.

You might think it's a bit weird but...who wouldn't do that after such an experience?

A loud slap echoed through the night.

- You're sick. - (Name) said calmly. - What's your name?

- Wow, you're unpredictable... - he said holding his cheek - ...but I love it! I love humans so much! - raven haired man yelled and started spinning around with his hands up. Girl just watched him in silence. - Oh...and my name is Izaya. Orihara Izaya.

- Then...I hate you, Izaya.

- I know~