❌23-Are You Proud?❌

The party was brief in the department of flaunting my beauty and Mr. Rogue's riches. It was long when it came down to finding our target and how to eliminate him.

I closed the closet door behind me, staring down at the figure slumped to the floor with a computer in his lap, chewing on his lower lip. Yuu's uncovered eyes seemed to be monitoring many things at once. He wore glasses until the injured eye fully recovered, the screen reflecting on the lenses.
"I could have gotten into the security feed by now-" I had began. He silenced me quietly, pulling me to the floor by my hand.
"I got that ages ago. I'm trying to hack his bank account."
"Why?"

"Overtime." He explained boredly as he clicked on a tab of his medical records and a notation from Sombra. It was a link put on a sticky note within the laptop.
"Oh. Right. Forgot that you're still paying for that." I sighed, attempting to stand up. He slammed me back down, to which I grumbled.
"I need you. Find out his address."
"Why?" I asked in confusion, already pulling up the information in my mind.
"I'll explain it later. Just find it." He shook it off lazily, shocked when I dully gave him the entire address.
"Now, if you'll excuse me, I have my own way of handling this."
"We have to work together. I know you don't like that, but I have an idea. But it involves you being sultry."

Hate to say it, but any idea from this awkward kid involving sultry things pique my curiosity.

Sean Wesington was a fan of mine, it seemed. So I decided to pay him a visit.

Of course I've known the things he's said about me. Cecil had been vocal about it to the point of arguing with him in a meeting.

"If I were to meet Mikaela Shindo, I would have him in bed in under five minutes," he had said to a tabloid. Yuu had looked nauseous as he found the article in the dark closet.

So, swallowing down the bile, I listened to Cynthia's brief words of advice.
"Act like a dog in heat. I'm kidding, don't deactivate me-"
Too late. Not wise enough, Cynthia.
"Hold yourself like Cecil does in his shoots. Make your posture desirable and act as if you desire Sean." Hyacinth's calm voice reached my ears a second later. It was a more in-depth explanation of what Cynthia was jokingly saying.
"Thank you. Watch what Yuu is doing as closely as possible. I believe I'll be fine." I said, heaving a deep sigh as I pulled my earpiece out. It was shoved into my pocket before anyone could notice. The room was small and quaint, a hallway located across the room from Yuu's closet.

Sean was a few years older than myself. Four, if we're being exact. And, adding insult to the matter, he was one of my department's executives.

So getting him to follow me out of the room was as easy as drinking water.

With tonsillitis.

In Alaska.

It was not a matter of how I presented myself to him, but of courage. I was fearless and "without a soul" as Sombra had jokingly said through a cryptic message one night. But God, Sean made me feel like I wanted to die. For motivation, Sombra sent me a photo of his interview as I passed by Cecil, who was checking his phone with a puzzled expression. When I thanked her, Alyssum asked why the hell he needed to know this.

Sombra did not answer. Cecil went across the room and began talking to a couple. When I found Sean, he and the couple were gone.

So I got to work without fear.

It was simple to get Sean to follow me to the hallway. Put your hands in the right spots and whisper the right words and you have the bastard wrapped around your finger.

Although I wasn't exactly taken by the fact that once we were in the hall, his greedy lips were on mine. Almost threw up in his mouth, now that I'm thinking about it. But I shoved it down, running a hand through his hair as I heard the door silently open and close, Hyacinth's comforting buzz of static in the back of my mind. Neither calmed my adrenaline rush. I pulled away, staring into Sean's expectant eyes. "You know, I would love to see you-" he began, a faint click cutting him off.
"Rotting on the floor?" Yuu purred, gun pressed to the side of his head. There was a malevolent grin across his lips, eyes hungry for blood. I managed to duck out in enough time to miss the blood splatter, and Sean's body crumpling to the floor.
As the life faded from his eyes, I crouched to his fallen level. "Tell the devil Blue and Green sent you when you get down to hell." I murmured. He had tried to scream, but my foot covered it fairly well.

"I'm never going to get that taste out of my mouth," I groaned as we shut the door behind us, Sean's body and the gun still in the hallway, Yuu sliding his gloves back into his pocket. We had used wipes to clean his blood off of us and my shoes.
"You need to kiss someone else." He suggested teasingly as we saw Cecil close the main door behind him, a lighter in his hands. He was biting his tongue as he passed us without a second glance, headed to the direction of Mr. Rogue. The two spoke in rushed, quiet voices.
"Maybe later." I chided, turning my eyes away from the pair as they began stalking away.

We had spent the rest of the party watching the ridiculous news about ourselves for reasons I couldn't quite figure out. Well, at some point I had one. To get rid of the bugging fact that I enjoyed torturing Sean in his final moments, and watching the possessive look Yuu seemed to have when he shot the victim.

God, what would my mom think of me?

Would she still be proud to call me her son?

I....

I hope so.

I really do.