Ryo {edited}

Haruhi~

I was staring out of my window in homeroom, when there was a sudden knock on the door, confused I looked over to see Ryo standing on the other side of the door, and I must admit I nearly mistook him for his brother.

Just like Tamaki there he stood with his dazzling messy blonde hair and his sparlking emerald eyes, with his neat and tidy looking uniform.

As our homeroom teacher asked him to introduce himself to the rest of us, I noticed that his eyes had settled on mine, and mind you I was a little embarrassed since he gave me a soft small smile, before looking away.

" I'm Ryo Suoh, Nice to meet you all, I hope you would all take good care of me"

He said in fluent Japanese and I sat there shocked at how perfect it sounded, it sounded like an angel singing, not that he was singing of course.

The minute he finished speaking all the girls started to fawning over him, before he got allocated to sit infront of me, of course. As he walked over to me, I didn't notice the twins glaring at him.

~~~~~

After slipping out through the door in Science, the twins and I made our way to the host club.

When we reached the host club the only one missing was Tamaki.

" Where's Tamaki-senpai?"

I asked as I sat next to Kyoya who was busy typing on his laptop.

" Who knows with that idiot, he left during second period."

Kyoya sighed closing his laptop.

So we decided to wait a little bit for him to show up but to no avail.

" Where is that idiot?"

Hikaru muttered boredly.

Kaoru sighed.

" Why dont we start without him then?"

I asked.

Kyoya nodded.

Magically a whiteboard appeared and before it knew it, it was covered up with Kyoya's neat handwriting.

" This is all the information I could gather about him"

He said at last. I blinked a few times unable to believe that Te whole whiteboard was converted with information.

" Woah, he's a first year!"

Honey exclaimed.

" Ehh!!?"

The twins and I shouted.

"-and it says he's just a few centimetres shorter than us too"

Kaoru muttered. I frowned as that height was so important at the moment.

" He's really smart too"

Kyoya said handing me his laptop.

" Woah"

I didn't why, but I was really suprised at the amount of awards he had received, it was as if I had compared him to his brother or had low expectations for rich people after the joining the host club, but either way I could tell that he was probably smarter than Kyoya is some areas judging by his frown.

Suddenly out of no where Tamaki bursted into the host club,

" S-Sorry I-I was late"

Tamaki panted.

" What took you so long!"

Hikaru scolded.

" Yeah Tamaki"

Kaoru chimmed in.

" Well, while I was on my way here I nearly spotted by Ryo, so I had to take a detour, but then as I was just walking up the stairs Ryo was walking by so I had to the other way around.."

Tamaki blabbed.

" Jeez, Tamaki you could've at least texted us"

Kaoru said.

" Ops I forget"

Tamaki laughed.

" Now that we are all here, I'll explain the plan first"

Kyoya said clearing his throat.

" Honey and Mori, I want you to go find Ryo now, and take him to you know where"

" ROGER THAT!"

Honey said saulting before disappearing behind the door, with Mori.

" Next..."

Kyoya continued as he stared at Tamaki

" Oh right"

Tamaki said at last, before pulling out earpieces from his pocket and handing them to Kyoya and I.

As I was struggling Kyoya helped me put it on while Tamaki pouted and went into his emo corner with Hikaru.

We did a tester to see if it was working before Kyoya continued his explaination.

" Hikaru and Kaoru I want you to stay on watch to make sure no one walks past, so we don't get caught for skipping class"

The twins nodded.

" And Haruhi, its all up to you, I'll guide you so make sure you dont stuff up"

And with that I was guided by the twins to the meeting place with them acting like stealthy ninjas. But as we were going we heard a melody which came from one of the rooms, it sounded like a sad song being played on a guitar.

Curious we followed it to find Honey and Mori standing outside the room.

Before I knew it Honey and Mori had nodded to the twins who opened the and shoved in me inside.

The door shut behind me, quite noisily, grabbing the attention of the musiciantist,

Ryo.

He looked at me with his eyes widened before placing the guitar next to him.

He got up and looked out the window, at the fountain beneath us.

I slowly and nervously moved from where I was to him, taking small steps when suddenly
I could here Tamaki on the other side of the earpiece screaming

"GO HARUHI, GO"

" Ah"

I said, before covering my mouth.

" I-I mean H-"

I began before getting intrupted by Ryo.

"Do you like the host club?"

He questioned, quite calmly, unlike the day before yesterday.

" Yes, Yes I do"

I answered rather confidently.

We stood there in silence when I heard Kyoya talking to me via earpiece

" Ask him why he dislikes the host club"

" W-Why do you want to shut down the host club"

I asked.

I took another step closer to Ryo and I could see his face rather saddened as his lips parted for a second before closing again.