One Step Behind

Ryo~

After taking it easy in Japan I found it quite difficult to fall back into the busy day to day routine that I had once had been accustomed to.

Although I managed to pull through with nightly conversations with the host club.

After countless sleepless nights and conferences I managed to free myself from the business industry for awhile leaving all my work to the most trusted person I know, Rizelda.

With everything set up for me to head back to Japan so that I could go and finish my studies there, it was then when I realised that the messages between the host club and I had completely come to a stop.

I tried calling and texting them individually but either of them, during the time of my stay in America had ever responded back.

Trying not to get too anxious or worried, I stepped inside the plane and flew over to Japan.

On my arrival at the Suoh residence my new personal bulter informed me of the Ouran's School Ball that was happening that night, which I wasn't too keen on going, but the thought of seeing the host club together for the last time,really gave me no option but to go as they had done so much for me, especially Haruhi.

Dragging my sleep depriving self to my room I managed to sleep for a while after the uncomfortable flight back here.

It was 8pm when I was all dressed and ready to head out to the ball that had started officially an hour ago.

When I arrived at the hall in Ouran all I could see was anyone but the host club, suprisingly a few of the girls did look like Haruhi in a way from a further perspective but on a closed up expection they were completely different in both look and style.

After looking for them all around the school, a brunette approached me and told me that she saw the host club leave to the underground car park.

When I arrived at the carpark I spotted Kyoya and what seemed like Honey and Mori surrounded by officers that had been defeated.

I approached them quite carefully.

" Oh, look its Ryo-Chan!!" Honey smiled.

" What going on?" I asked spefically to Kyoya.

" What do you mean, did they not tell you?" Honey asked a little bit worried.

" It's no suprise that you haven't heard about it yet after been away for so long" Kyoya stated.

" Haruhi went to chase Tamaki" Kyoya added.

" Haruhi? What exactly did the idiot do?"

Kyoya explained to me about the engagment that the Suoh had arranged for Tamaki on a short notice and how Haruhi and the others wasn't pleased of the idea of breaking up the host club so suddenly and how they had gone out to get him back.

Standing there with my chest aching, I knew that I had no place in Haruhi's heart.

Even so, maybe love isn't something I need to look at now. After all there's a place and time for everything.

THE END.

*please let me know if this chapter feels unfinished.

Anyway Thanks for reading!!
I hope you enjoyed this series!

If you haven't already please go check out Honey's Twin, if you want to read more of my Ouran Fanfics!

I know this chapter was quite short, so if you guys want to see more please go follow me and thanks once again for reading Tamaki's Brother.

Until next time,

-Jo