Change {edited}

Haruhi~

I couldnt get his face out of my mind. Everytime I saw Tamaki or him it reminded me of his face.

The face that Ryo showed that day, the day I slapped him.

He had suprised, yet had a petrified look on his face, like he was afraid of me.

'Why was he afraid?' I thought.

Before shaking my head. ' Theres no way Ryo could be petrified, could he?'

Then I remembered the face he had made on his first day here at Ouran.

It was nearly the same expression he had on his face.

I balled up my fists. ' Just what are you trying to hide behind those eyes.'

Ryo~

I leaned out on the post of the commoners supermarket. I was about to leave since all the commoners were eyeing at me weirdly and was gossiping about me when suddenly Haruhi walked out of the shops. Though I didn't recognize her at first since she was out of her school uniform.

She walked past me, and I quickly looked at the photo that I had managed to find from Tamaki's phone, before pushing past the crowd to catch up with her.

" Haruhi!" I shouted. She turned around and looked quite suprised to see me.

'I mean who wouldn't, urg now I'm turning like that idiot' I thought.

" Are you up for some coffee?" I asked.

~~~~~~~

I watched as Haruhi moved uncomfortably moving from side by side as we sat there in a coffee shop, as we drank our cup of coffee in slience.

" Is there something that you want? If its about what happened the other day I-" She began.

" No, its not about that!" I stopped her.

" I deserved it" I mumbled, to myself.

" What is it about the host club that you go for such lengths to uphold?" I asked her.

After thinking awhile she replied,

"A host club isnt just about toying with girls you know, its where we can enjoy the company of others in a more peaceful manner.

It's hard to believe but when I joined the host club I thought the exact same way as you, but now that I have seen what the host club is made of, I really think you should at least give the host club a chance, even if you hate woman."

" Thanks for the coffee but I have to go" Haruhi excused herself getting up from her seat. "Come by the host club anytime, we'll be waiting"

" A chance huh?" I muttered, as I watched her leave.

~~~~~~

I stood outside the host club, with my hand trembling as I wrapped my hand around the door handle.

I didn't know why, but after hearing what Haruhi had said I started to reconsider the club and

women.

~~~~~~~~

Thanks for voting and reading even though the updates take awhile.

Anyway I hope you enjoyed this chapter

Panda out!