The bet {edited}

Ryo~

It was a few days before Valentines day.

'I'm so pathetic.' I told myself as I looked down at what I was wearing, Rizelda forced me to wear something 'beachy.' Since the hosts without my authority planned a beach trip.

" Tamaki already booked the tickets" Sighed Kyoya when I asked him what this was all about.

Forced into wearing a flower chain and some coloured t-shirt that belonged to Tamaki with some plain dark blue shorts. I shrudded. I only clothes I had ever owned and wore was plain clothes which was always different shades of black or white, but after seeing Haruhi's reaction shen she hopped into the limo I guess it was worth it.

" Woah, it looks so good on you" Haruhi smiled.

" I know right," huffed Tamaki. " Hey Kyoya do you remember the time we went to Thailand I brought the t-shirt there"

" Yeah with my money..." Kyoya replied.

" All you need is a smile and the outfit is complete" Tamaki muttered. I rolled my eyes, hes been trying to get me to laugh or smile since he said it was bad to frown all the time and just like always I ignored his comments.

The others bickered while I put on my black shades which I managed to sneak in and fell asleep.

I awoke to two annoying people poking me on the cheek.

" Is he dead?" I heard Honey ask.

" He has such soft skin" Tamaki said.

" Do you think he'd be like Kyoya if we wake him up?" Hikaru questioned.

" Shouldnt we let him sleep?" I heard Haruhi say. " I mean he has it tough since he lost his mom"

" BOO!" I scared them.

I heard Tamaki and the twins shriek. I smiled to myself.

Now that they had moved out of the way I scooted over and got out of the limo.

I lifted up my shades grabbed my bag and headed down to the beach with the rest of the following suit.

I got out a black jumper and put it on even though it was over 30 degrees not wanting the guests to see a different side of me.

Haruhi sat down under my umbrella panting as she managed to wear a cute yellow jumper despite the hosts whines.

" Sup" I said trying to act cool.

" Huh? Oh hey Ryo" she replied.

I turned to change the song on my phone which was sitting beside me when I was suddenly was drenched with water. Angrily I turned see Tamaki's horrid face as he was the culprit.

I took off my jumper that was now covered in water and chased after him. It seemed he had planned it because the next minute the twins appared behind me and dragged me away.

Kaoru disappeared suddenly leaving me just Hikaru and Tamaki.

" Damn is that abs I see?" Hikaru pointed at my chest.

" What importantly what are you two want" I turned to face Tamaki.

" Lets make a sandcastle!" Tamaki beckoned me over.

I whacked him on the head.

" Fine, fine" Tamaki surrendered.

" We wanted to make a bet with you" Hikaru mumbled.

" A bet?" I asked.

" On who gets Haruhi" He finished.

" Interesting, didn't think you two especially had the brains to come up with this" I joked.

" Dont put me in the same category as him" Hikaru spat.

" Whoever wins Haruhi over on Valentines Day wins" Hikaru stated.

" Deal" Tamaki and I said in unison.

" One more thing if she becomes suspicious before then, your admittedly disaqualified"

They both nodded in agreement.

The bet was made and the game began.