A Date with Ryo

Ryo~

I sent my chauffeur out for Haruhi the next morning.

I still couldn't believe it, that today was the day my mother was going to be buried yet alone starting the date off with something rather off putting.

It wasn't my idea of course, but Rizeldas, has she had already planned out without my permission.

I had no intentions of visiting my mothers grave as her body was sealed in a coffin decending down eight metres deep into the ground, but I had no choice since the letter had already been given to Haruhi and it was too late to take it back, when I saw a smile on her face that morning, when I heard Rizeldas actions that morning I couldn't help be a little bit happy.

I greeted the families of those who knew my former family as well as my current family, both rich and poor, but I payed no attention to what they were saying as they all pitied me as if I was still a baby.

One by one the hosts started to appear, first Tamaki, then Honey and Mori and following after was the twins. When I saw them appearing I wanted to crawl into a hole and literally die, as they had no fear in expressing their happiness in this suffocatingly depressing atmosphere.

I started getting a little bit agigated when it was nearly 12 o'clock seeing as if Haruhi hadn't still appeared yet.

Suddenly out of no where someone bumped into me from behind, I gritted my teeth and turned around to see Haruhi, she was beautiful. I couldnt even stop staring at her.

" I-I, am so sorry!" she apologized, but all I could do was shake my head in response.

Quickly snapping out of this wierd bubbly state. I helped her up to her feet before both our attention was taken away by the person in charge.

When the ceremony took place I couldn't help but be distracted by Haruhi's hidden beauty. Her hair was neatly placed to the side  and her dress was quite bland as it was just plain black but her accessories made the dress more appealing and her shoes and makeup wasn't over done, it was simple yet had its own complexity to it, highlighting her small yet chubby cheeks and her slim body.

I hadn't noticed until she looked at me that I had been staring at her for a while. My eyes quickly shifted away from covering up with a fake cough before turning my attention back to what it should've been.

The audience weeped a little when the coffin had been covered up with dirt and the gravestone had been put in place.

I did a small speech before disappearing into the crowd grabbing Haruhi away to begin our date.

Before our date fully began we both got changed into less formal clothing at the mansion before my chauffeur drove us to a  museum.

Being very disgusted at the choice of the date location which wasn't up to me, it was too late go back since my chauffeur disappeared the minute we got off.

Having no choice Haruhi and I started our date at a museum.

It wasn't all that boring as I thought it wouldv'e been. 

Haruhi was busy reading and entertaining herself with the culture and stories displayed around the museum, as she was too immersed with information to even hear me, but I didn't mind as at least we wouldn't be in an awkward suitation where the conversation would die under two seconds flat.

Overall seeing her eyes bright up even more than usual made me forget the funeral.

After exploring nearly everything we decided to have pancakes for lunch at a nearby restaurant, near the beach that was within walking distance.

While we were waiting for our pancakes to be cooked, things suddenly became awkward.

" umm" she began.

I looked up from the menu.

" May I ask you something? " she muttered.

" Sure go ahead" I said shutting the menu.

" Why was the letter signed off with a H and not an R?"

Before I could answer our pancakes was delivered to us.

" My real first name was Hiroyochi Ryo, which orgianted by my parents, Hiromi being my mothers and Ryouta being my fathers name" I told her.

" Oh..I'm sorry" She replied.

" There's no reason to apologize so take it back' I muttered quite coldly.

It was rather unintentional but after having to hold back at the funeral, my anger rose again.

" Ah, I take it back" she stuttered.

We had chatted a little bit more after slowly overcoming my little outburst of emotions.

I dropped her off at her house just as the sun was ready to fade into the night sky.

" I had so much fun today,  thank you so much " Haruhi blushed.

" No problem"

" Ummm..Let's do this some other time, maybe. Ahaha  No no n-nevermind your probably busy or didn't enjoy it" she laughed half heartedly, as I raised my eyebrows rather surprised about her sudden outburst.

" I enjoyed it, but" I looked away from her.

"But?"

" ...I'm going back to America tomorrow..."