Eighth Letter

"I've always wanted to wrap myself up with you if we're walling closely like this."

-Goodbye - Taemin

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Krystal's parents watched their daughter leave the house to visit the love of her life. They felt as if she was slowly slipping from in between their fingers, but they couldn't quite do anything about it.

Krystal reached the graveyard, wearing that dress again. She was upset that her mother had to wash it, because she felt as if his scent lingered on it.

She refused to wash it after their first date, not wanting to get rid of his scent.

She scanned the quiet area for Jin, but he was nowhere to be found.

Krystal slowly made her way to his grave, hovering her fingertips over the gravestone.

She couldn't speak. All she did was kneel down and open the envelope as she stared at the crows picking on the sand.

"Wait!" Jin screamed, panting.

Krystal's head snapped to Jin's direction. She gave him a puzzled look.

"I'm sorry!" He panted even more.

"I- and then he- so I couldn't-" He stuttered, still panting.

Krystal let out a giggle.

She gestured him to sit down, so he did.

"I brought you some food!" He waved another brown bag in her face again.

"I'm starting to think you've been offering me the exact same food for the past few days." Krystal joked.

Jin raised his hands, acting as innocent as ever.

"Here." He whispered, stretching his arm, handing her the bag.

She declined his offer by taking a deep breath and reading the letter.

"Dear Tae,

Thank you for the lovely late nigh walk. I really needed it."

Jin stared at her with his most sympathetic look. He felt sorry for her for walking all by herself, thinking Taehyung was next to her.

"It somehow reminded me of our first walk together.

Do you remember it, Tae?"

As usual, Krystal decided to tell Jin about her first walk with Taehyung.

Krystal was just about to leave school when Taehyung grabbed her by the shoulder, panting.

"Hi!" Krystal grinned at him.

"Hey," He smiled.

"I was wondering if I could walk you home?" Taehyung offered, still panting.

"Is that what you wanted to tell me earlier today?" Krystal asked, recalling how he got interrupted by the bell.

"No, I wanted to ask you something else."

"What was it?" Krystal asked.