Chapter 9

Chapter 9

The unquenchable thirst for Keith's touch was a battle within Lance. He longed for this. Despite the way he acted in front of others, he longed for this intimate alone time. His suspicions were right: There was more to Keith than meets the eye. Lance was surprised, for he did not guess, never in a million years, that Keith would be the one to initiate things. Keith's rough, deep kiss put Lance's peck on the lips to shame. It was almost a crime that Lance tried to be gentle with Keith when he was asleep. Keith was on fire, and Lance was melting.

Lance accepted Keith's mouth. They both had their eyes shut, letting their other senses take control. Keith felt strong in that moment, no longer that scared and vulnerable young man he was earlier. Lance could feel it as he kissed back and Keith fought against him, pushing him further against the wall with such force. He had his arms around Keith's waist and tried to reciprocate the fury in Keith's love.

It felt like they couldn't breathe. Their battle for dominance left them out of breath, unable to match one another. As Keith was still on top, straddling Lance, he felt like he was in control of the situation.

With a moan, Lance's hands traveled up Keith's back, feeling him up and letting his fingers go through Keith's black hair once he reached it. It was a beautiful sensation that made Lance want to smile while having his mouth against Keith's.

Just as Lance was grabbing his hair, Keith pulled his mouth away from Lance, a trail of drool almost coming down his mouth. "Still think my hair is ugly?" Keith asked, not bothering to wipe the drool away. Their kisses were wet.

Lance shook his head. "I actually love your haircut, mullet boy."

Keith let out a whine and went for Lance's neck next. He wrapped his arms around him as he left sloppy little kisses on his neck.

Lance was breathing hard. "Oh Keith," He moaned. "I'm so happy right now..."

Keith pressed himself even closer to Lance's body. "I like it when you're happy."

"And I like it when you smile," Lance replied in a hushed voice. "You hardly smile."

Keith slowed down his kisses to look into Lance's eyes again. He finally smiled for him, "Really?"

Lance nodded. He took this moment to grab him by the shoulders and push him down onto the bed. "Keep smiling for me, Keith." He was now on top of him and he took his time taking in the sight of Keith's erotic look.

"What're you waiting for?" Keith breathed out.

Lance chuckled. "I'm taking in the sight of you going back to being vulnerable."

Keith turned his head to look away. He scoffed, "Wow, you're ruining it."

But despite that statement, they both laughed. Lance grabbed Keith's chin and made him look back at him again. "Come here," He purred, bringing his face down to his again so they could reconnect their mouths. This kiss sent the same violent shivers through their bodies. It felt addicting almost. Neither of them expected to let themselves go this much. They forgot where they were. They forgot what they were doing in space. They weren't the Blue and Red Paladins anymore. They were just Lance and Keith.

Now it was Keith's turn. Being driven by lust, Keith snaked his arms around Lance's waist and pulled him down, letting their crotches rub against each other's. This got Lance to stop his deep kisses and he opened his eyes to see the look on Keith's face. "How far should we go?"

"I don't care," Keith moaned. He closed his eyes again and waited for Lance to return to their kiss. But Lance hesitated. After a few fast heartbeats, Keith opened his eyes again. "What's wrong?"