Chapter 1

(Lucy's P.O.V)

I walked past the boat dock and onto the beach, I looked out at the water and sighed. I've always wanted to travel, Just like my aunt! She would go all over the world. I hate being in this small town.

"Lucy!" My mom, Layla, yells and I see her motioning me over to her.

I walk over there, "So I'm going away for a few weeks along with your father." She says.

"Am I going?" I ask tilting my head.

"No, Sorry Honey. Well I'm off Bye Sweetie!" She waves bye as she walks off, I sigh once more and turn around and continue my walk.

I look up ahead and notice to people I haven't see around here.

"So where is this girl?" A woman with long Scarlet Red hair asked a man with Rosy Pink hair and green eyes.

"Around here somewhere." The man says as he looks around.

I walk past them and I accidentally run into the man.

"Oh! I-I'm sorry about that." I say smiling at him and he smiles back.

"Its okay." He says.

I notice a red mark on his shoulder and a blue mark on the girls shoulder, they were the exact same mark.

"Is that a tattoo?" I blurt out with no control over it.

The guy grins at me to the point it scared me, "Yeah it is and your coming with me." He says as he picks me up and puts me over his shoulder.

"Hey! Let go of me!" I yell and I start to squirm.

"It's okay Lucy Heartfilia, I'm not gonna hurt you." He said as him and the girl walked on a huge ship.

"Wait how'd you?!" I get city off by him.

"You're bracelet." He said.

He sits me down and I intended to jump off the ship but we had already left dock and I wasn't gonna get my clothes ruined.

"Who are you people?" I ask.

"I'm Natsu Dragneel of the Pirate Crew, Fairy Tail." Natsu grins.

My eyes go huge, "W-wait, Really Pirates?!" I ask shocked.

"Yes Lucy. I'm Erza Scarlet, the one who was with the Captain." Erza smiles at me.

"You mean this guy is Captain?!" I chuckle and Natsu glares at me.

"Its true." Erza says.

"Well why dont you meet everyone." Natsu says pushing me toward two people.

"That's Levy and Gajeel, They are a thing." Natsu says smiling.

Levy smiles at me and I notice she's reading a book, Gajeel just waves.

"That's Gray and Juvia." Erza points at them, Juvia grabs ahold of Gray basically telling me to stay away.

"And this is Jellal. My boyfriend." Erza says smiling widely.

"Oh I see." I say as I nod my head.

"Nice to meet you Lucy." Jellal says and he holds his hand out for me to shake it.

"This is Elfman, Mira and Lisanna. They are brother and sisters." Natsu says and they all smile at me expect Lisanna.

"Erza take Lucy to the changing room and get her an new outfit." Natsu says.

"Sure thing." Erza says as she shoves me into a room filled with clothes.

"Why am I even here?" I ask Erza as I look around for some clothes.

"Your Aunt, Anna. She was actually the Captain of this ship before Natsu, she wanted you to become a Pirate once you were 17 and Natsu promised to make it happen." Erza says as she hands me some skinny jeans that are brown, a pink belly shirt and then a pair of boots.

"R-really?" I ask.

"Yeah. But I never knew you would have an amazing body Lucy. I am jealous." Erza laughs slightly.

"I dont see why, you also have a good body Erza." I laugh along with her.

We walk out of there and Natsu turns and looks at us.

"Good we have things to do!" Natsu says.

"So First things first, we are going to be making another stop. Lucy, Erza, and Juvia i need you to knockout out a group of guys with this potion and get a sword back." Natsu says.

"Yes Captain." Juvia and Erza say and I just nod my head.

"Go get dressed." Natsu motions us away.

"I don't have a good feeling about Juvia doing this." Gray sighs and looks at Natsu and Jellal.

"Dont worry about Juvia, her and Erza will be knocking out the guys downstairs. Lucy will take the one with the sword upstairs then knock him out." Jellal grins.

"Yeah they'll do just fine." Natsu says.

-------

Authors Note:
Ah I'm so excited for this story! I think the first chapter came out nicely, Anyways I will post Chapter 2 tomorrow. I hope you guys enjoyed this!