Chapter 5

(Erza's P.O.V.)

I look over at Lucy and Juvia who were laughing and talking like they were childhood friends.

"Are you going to ask her Natsu?" Jellal asks Natsu.

I look over at Natsu and he has a huge grin on his face, "Yeah. I just hope she likes me back." He sighs.

I couldn't help but laugh and all the guys look at me.

"Wow your dumb." I say smiling.

"How is he dumb?" Gray asks me and I just grin.

"Its pretty obvious she likes you. It was her idea to hug y'all." I say still grinning and Natsu's face gets a light pink tint.

"She did?" Natsu tilts his head.

"Yes. Also didn't you to share a kiss behind the waterfall on Tenrou Island?" I grin wider at Natsu and his face gets a dark red.

Gray and Jellal start laughing, "That happened?" Gray asks still laughing.

"Y-yeah.." Natsu looks at the ground.

"She also kissed you back didn't she?" I grin still.

Natsu nods his head, "Natsu your just scared." Gray grins at Natsu.

"I Am not! Ill ask her tonight." Natsu yells at Gray.

(Lucy's P.O.V.)

"I wonder what they are talking about." I say as I look at them.

Juvia smiles at me and I tilt my head.

"Same Lucy as always." Juvia puts her hand on my shoulder.

She leans close to me then starts to whisper, "I think they are talking about you."

"Why would they do that?" I look at Juvia with a confused look on my face.

"Lucy I think Natsu has a crush on you." Juvia laughs and I jerk myself away with a huge blush on my face.

"Whatever Juvia." I say as I walk over to the others and she follows.

"Are y'all ready to go?" Erza asks.

"Yeah." I sigh and start walking toward the door.

(Natsu's P.O.V.)

"Juvia what made her so upset?" Gray asks Juvia.

"I was joking with her and she got upset." Juvia sighs and she pokes her bottom lip out.

"I'll talk to her once we get back to the ship." I say and we all catch up with Lucy and walk back to the ship in total silence.

Once we get on the ship I tap Lucy's shoulder.

"Hm?" Lucy looks at me.

"I need to talk with you." I say as I grab her hand and drag her to my room.

She closes the door,"What is it?" She asks.

"What happened while you were with Juvia?" I tilt my head and sit down on the top of the table.

"She said something and I got embarrassed. I didn't mean to hurt her feelings." Lucy looks down.

I laugh slightly, "You didn't hurt her feelings." I say smiling.

"I didn't?" Lucy asks and she looks at me.

"Nope because whatever it was, apperntly it was true." I smile at Lucy and her face goes red.

(Lucy's P.O.V.)

I stand there in confusion. Does he know what said? I dont even know what the kiss meant in the cave..

I sigh and look back down, out of nowhere I feel someone lifting my chin up.

"Luce look at me in the eyes." Natsu says, it felt like he was sending daggers at me.

I look him in eyes and he smiles.

"Cheer up, it's not like you to be upset." Natsu gets closer to my face and if I made a wrong move it would lead to a kiss.

"T-that's a little to c-close.." I stutter.

My heart had sped up like 5 times.

Natsu grinned at me, he wrapped his arm around my waist. Pulling me into a kiss.

I wasn't sure if I wanted to move but his lips were so soft and he was so warm.. I kissed him back deeply, wrapping my arms around his neck.

This went on for at least 5 or 8 minutes. It lead to a make out session until I finally pulled away.

I wasn't sure exactly how to feel at this point on. Until Erza walked in and saw us holding onto each other.

"Well if it isn't the two love  birds." Erza grins at us.

My face turns into a tomato and Natsu just laughs.

"Erza its called Privacy." Natsu smiles.

"Sorry Captain. I just knew it!" Erza laughs.

"You two talk it out." Erza walks out shutting the door

I sigh then Natsu let's go of me, "I was actually wondering if youd be my date to that Christmas Party?" Natsu smiles at me.

I smile back then give him a quick peck on the lips, "I'd love that." I say.

"Good." Natsu grins. I take his Pirate hat and walk toward the door as i put the hat on.

"Your mine now, no one else can have you." I smile at him and then walk out.

(Juvia's P.O.V)

I look over and see Lucy walking out. I run over and hug her tightly.

"Juvia is so sorry Lucy! I didn't mean to hurt your feelings." I say and I sigh still holding onto her.

She wraps her arms around me and hugs me back.

"If it wasn't for you I wouldn't of had an important talk with Natsu." Lucy smiles at me.

"So your not mad at me?" I let go of her.

"Of course not. Were friends Juvia. I wasn't mad at you in the first place." Lucy says as she starts to laugh.

I notice the Lucy is wearing Natsu's hat and I get a grin on my face, "So what happened in there." I ask and Lucy's face turns red.

"Oh they just had a quick 8 minute long make out session." Erza says as she walks up behind Lucy.

"M-maybe.." Lucy says.

"Oh so it did happen!" I say cheerfully.

Gray and Jellal walk over to us, "Did I hear Lucy and Natsu kissed?" Jellal asks.

(Lucy's P.O.V)

"Y-yeah.." I say and then I feel a hot breath on my neck and someones arms wrap around my waist.

"Hey Babe." Natsu says grinning at me.

"I thought you were calling me Luce?!" I sigh and look at him.

"We are dating so Babe is appropriate." He smiles and kisses my cheek.

"Then what do I call you?" I ask, the others awe at us.

"Daddy." Natsu whispers to me and my face goes red.

"As if perv!" I say, my face still red.

------

Authors Note:
So you must be saying, "dude all the PDA!" yes. It felt right. Actually I forgot to put Lucy's P.O.V. after Juvia's and almost made Natsu flirt with Juvia. OOOPPSSS XD