Chapter 2

(Lucy's P.O.V)

Me, Erza and Juvia walk out in skimpy clothes that are skin tight. Natsu glances at me and blushes then turns away.

"So I see you are ready." Natsu says.

Erza leads the way to the bar that the men are in, We walk inside and I look around and notice that Natsu, Gray, and Jellal are here.

"Lucy, those are the men." Juvia says and glances at them.

I nod my head and walk over to the men, I see the one with the sword so I decide I'd talk to him.

"Hey Hot stuff." The guy grins at me and I smile.

I giggle and I grin slightly, "I think we should take this upstairs." I say.

"Oh so you want to speed things up." The man says as he gets up and takes my hand, I follow him upstairs and I wink to the girls for good luck.

I shut the door behind us, "How about a drink?" I ask as I start to pour it up, I put the stuff Natsu told me to in it and I hand the glass of whiskey to the guy.

"You sure do know how to please a man." He says and then he falls down.

"You have no idea." I grin and grab the sword.

I wonder about the girls so I start to walk out the door and once I open it Natsu is standing there waiting.

"Good I was starting to get worried." Natsu laughs a bit.

"I can handle myself Natsu." I say and I hand him the sword.

"Hey Lucy, you know me and you could this room. All day." Natsu grins at me.

I roll my eyes, "Well then you are out of luck Dragneel." I smile at him and start heading downstairs.

Juvia and Erza managed to knock the other guys out with no one noticing.

We walk out the bar and make our way back to the ship, Lisanna runs up and hugs Natsu.

"I need to talk to you real quick Hun." Lisanna says pulling Natsu into the Captains room.

(Natsu's P.O.V)

"What is it now Lisanna?" I ask her and I sigh.

"Natsu you are still dating me, you need to keep your eyes off the blonde." Lisanna says.

"Lisanna I'm sorry but-" I start to say but she cuts me off.

"Were together and your not breaking up with me. Got it?" Lisanna looks at my evilly and I sigh.

"Yes.." I look away.

"Good." Lisanna says as she walks out his room.

-thinking to self- Dammint Lisanna, I dont love you like I used to..

(Lucy's P.O.V)

I see Natsu walk out a few minutes after Lisanna had walked out.

"Erza what was that about?" I ask Erza and she looks over at me.

"Him and Lisanna have an on and off relationship." Erza says.

"Yeah its really complicated. I'm pretty sure Natsu has lost feelings for her but she just won't let him leave." Gray says looking over at me.

"Oh?" I tilt my head.

Natsu walks over to us and sighs.

"Are you two dating again?" Juvia asks.

"I guess so.." Natsu sighs.

"Is that an island?" I ask pointing straight ahead.

"Gajeel! Get ready to dock the ship, were going on a Tenrou Island Scavenger Hunt." Natsu grins.

Once we get up there Natsu explains that we are looking for an amulet that is worth millions.

Natsu tells everyone to get going expect Gajeel and Levy, they had to watch the ship.

Natsu looked over at me and releaized I didn't have anyone to lead the way.

"Here take this." Natsu says handing me and charm bracelet.

"What is this?" I ask as I put it on.

"A communication object. Click that button and it'll let me know you found the amulet and I'll come running. Or of you are on trouble click it." Natsu says and waves bye.

I start walking and I walk up to see a waterfall, "Hm.. Normally some waterfalls have caves behind them." I say to myself.

I also up to the waterfall and I start to go through and I fall into a cave with a huge pile of barrels that have gold and stuff in it.

I look around for the amulet, its suppose to have red and a silver chain.

"Is that it?" I say as i walk over to the object In the wall.

I move the rock over a bit and the amulet falls out. I catch it, I decided to call Natsu and in about 4 minutes I hear footsteps walking through the water fall.

"Wow. Good job Lucy." Natsu smiles at me and looks at the amulet.

I hand it to him and he puts it on his pockets.

"Idiot your hair is soaked." I sigh.

"So is yours." Natsu says and laughs a bit.

I smile again.

"Hey Lucy can I ask you a question?" Natsu asks.

"Sure what is it?" I tilt my head.

"Can i kiss you?" Natsu asks.

My face goes red and I just stare at him, "H-huh?!" I ask.

-----

Author's note: well. 2 Chapters so far! I wrote far more than expected so.. But trust me this story isnt over yet, it'll be about 5-7 chapters. So stick with me through this!