Chapter 6

(Lucy's P.O.V.)

It was night out and I couldn't sleep, again. I wasn't missing home as much as I thought I would, better yet I'm really excited for the Christmas Party.

Out of nowhere I feel someone pick me up, "Huh?!" I ask.

I look up and see Natsu, "Luce you shouldn't be out here at night. It's to cold." Natsu says.

He didn't look at me he just kept walking and I was pretty sure he was taking me to his room.

He opens his door then once we get in there he shuts the door behind us.

"Natsu,I was fine out there." I sigh and jump out of his arms.

"You say that but you could have gotten sick." Natsu glares at me, it sends chills down my spin.

"Yes Captain." I nod my head trying to avoid looking at him.

I can see him walking toward me. He lifts up my chin so I look at him.

I look into his oynx eyes,someone could get lost in those they were gorgeous.

"Don't call me Captain, Lucy" Natsu says as he gets closer to my face.

"W-what're you doing?" I ask and my face turns red.

All of a sudden his lips press against mine. Natsu kisses me passionately, pulling me closer to him.

Natsu was my first kiss... I've never really felt this way for a boy before. My heart races around Natsu and I just want to hold him tight.

We stop kissing once I pull away, "Bye Natsu." I say as I get out his grasp.

"Lucy, can I see your dress?" Natsu asks, looking at me as I walk toward the door.

"Sure. At the party." I grin at him and wave bye.

-A week passes after that night and tonight was the party night-

(Natsu's P.O.V.)

"Dang the girls sure do take long." I say and I look over at Gray and Jellal.

"Your telling me." Jellal laughs slightly.

"Would you care for a drink?" A bartender asks us.

"Sure." Gray says.

I keep looking around for Lucy but I can't find her anywhere. What was she trying to do? Make a grand entrance?

(Lucy's P.O.V.)

"High heels arnt really made to be worn walking off this ship." I say as I take off my heels just to walk off the ship and then I put them back on.

"The guys are most likely wondering where we are." Erza says.

"That or they are drinking." Juvia laughs a bit.

"Let's just hurry up okay? I dont want to miss everything." I say.

(Natsu's P.O.V.)

I drink some of the whiskey they gave me, I didn't want to drink a lot cause then my breath would smell like alcohol.

"Natsu are you still worrying about the girls?" Gray asks me and I look down.

"No. I just-" I stop due to the sounds of guys calling some girls gorgeous.

I look over and see the girls.

"Woah.." I say as I get up and walk over to them.

(Lucy's P.O.V.)

"Um excuse me sir, I'm actually looking for someone." I say shyly to one of the guys that is blocking me.

"That person can wait for their turn." The man says as he grins at me.

"Excuse you. What the hell do you mean 'turn'?" I ask trying to back up.

The man picks me up and starts taking me somewhere else.

"Please Natsu.. Come help me." I whisper to myself.

The guy takes me into a room and pins me to a wall.

"So were gonna have a little fun." He grins once again at me.

"As if! I dont want to even be near a creepy perv like you." I say looking away from him.

The man leans closer to me, almost touching my lips until someone flings open the door.

"Who are you?" The guy asks the man that just walked in the door.

"I'm this chicks boyfriend. And I'm about to beat the shit out of you." Natsu says, his grin was more evil looking than the other guy.

"Yeah right." The guy laughs.

"Natsu.." I whisper and a smile comes across my face.

"Dont touch what's mine you old man." Natsu says and he punches the guy in his face.

The man stumbles then falls back.

Natsu was engulfed with flames and they didn't seem to affect him at all.

"H-hes a Dragon Slayer Mage... So that means everyone else in the crew is a mage to.." I say and cover my mouth with my hands.

"You honestly should shut your mouth because it isn't saving you." Natsu says.

"Okay I'm sorry! Just let me leave!" The man says and Natsu let's go of him, he runs away.

Natsu looks over at me, I slide my back against the wall and I slump down.

"Why didn't you just tell me.." I sigh and tuck my head into my knees.

The flames dissapeer and Natsu sits down next to me, "I thought you would have wanted to leave if I told you." He sighs.

I look over at him, "Of course I wouldn't. I love being with everyone, you guys are the first family I've actually had." I smile at Natsu.

"Your aunt was a wiz-" Natsu starts to say but I cut him off.

"I know that, She was a Celestial Wizard." I say.

"So you do know." Natsu laughs slightly.

I nod my head, "You are a Fire Dragon Slayer, Erza is a Requip Wizard, and Juvia is a Water Wizard." I say smiling.

"How'd you know that?" Natsu asks tilting his head.

"Its really simple. You are the Fire Dragon Slayer, Salamander. Of course I've heard about you. Erza is talked about everywhere, she's known as the strongest female wizard is Fairy Tail." I say.

"Lucy your scaring me." Natsu says as he backs up slightly.

"Fairy Tail is a Wizard Guild, not some Pirate Crew. Did you really think I didn't ask my aunt about what she did?" I laugh a bit.

"Wait, do you have magic?" Natsu asks me.

I smile, "Yep! I'm a Celestial Wizard, Just like my aunt." I say.

-----

Authors Note:
Wow, what a horrible plot twist. It honestly took to long to think of and it came out horrible, I'm basically crying now XD