four

A week has gone by and I haven't really talked to anyone. I've kinda just kept to myself throughout the week at school, only sharing a few smiles with a few people. Just so they know I'm not mad at them. I'm not quite sure what I am feeling or why I am feeling this way, but I am.

Savannah has been writing me notes everyday. I've talked to her of course, I mean she is my best friend. She writes things on notes to make me laugh and smile. She knows me better then anyone, she's best at doing that. Branden hasn't bothered me surprisingly, but at school all I've gotten from him and anyone who socialized with him, are rude glances.

I haven't really talked to Ethan or Grayson. I've only shared a few smiles with them both. I think they get that I'm not myself; not wanting to bother me. Everyone has been giving me weird looks. Like I'm sick or something. I'm just at a point in my life where I'm confused with everything around me. Like why that guy in the car was trying to kill me? Why Branden lashed out at my house? and a lot more. I want answers for these things but sadly I'm not getting any.

The week has been slow and the temperature continues to drop. Homecoming is next week and I can't decide whether or not to go. I probably wont considering I'm not with anyone and Savannah has a date.

I wonder through the crowded halls of the school to find Savannah. I need a ride home because walking in the cold is not working for me. I could just stay after and wait for Kayleighs cheer practice to end, which my mom would then be picking her up, but staying at school any longer will bother me. I find Savannah talking to Ethan at her locker.

"Sav." I say her nickname as I approach her. Both of them turn their attention to me.

"Hey, B. What's up?" She asks. She has a huge smile on her face, as always, which makes me wish I did too.

"Could you maybe possibly take me home?" I ask.

"Where's your car?"

"It's been in the shop for the past two weeks." I groan.

"Oh, how have you been getting home the past week?"

"Walking."

"What? Why haven't you asked before now?" She gasps, a frown falling upon her face as she shuts her locker door. I just shrug and she sighs.

"You know I totally would, but I'm suppose to be meeting up with Josh in ten." She says. "I'm sorry." She adds. I shake my head and wave my hand so she knows it's no big deal.

"It's fine. Have fun!" I give her the best smile I could manage before turning to walk away. I was about to walk away before I hear my name being called by a much deeper voice.

"I can take you. Well, if you want." I turn around to see Ethan walking closer. I assume it was him who asked. I look at Savannah and back at him.

"I don't want you to feel like you have to." I mumble.

"I don't. Just don't want you to walk in the cold. Come on, it's not a big deal." He shrugs before waving his hand in a gesturing way to follow him. I do so and Savannah hugs both of us as we walk by. She leans into my ear.

"I'm quite jealous." She whispers. I roll my eyes and playfully shove her off me. She practically has a boyfriend, is she crazy?

I don't see Ethan like that. Yes he is extremely attractive and mesmerizing but I just got out of a relationship. Plus I definitely only see him as a friend. I'm not as close with him as I am Grayson and I'm not even that close with Grayson. Would I mind getting close with them? I don't know, they seem pretty nice.

As we reach Ethan's car, I noticed the difference between his and Grayson's. Ethan drives a Mercedes Benz E class E300 sedan. It was all black with super tented windows and it was actually really nice.