ten

All night I tossed and turned from the memory of the previous events that had happened last night. Every single time I turned a corner in my house I would freak. Even if there was nothing there. When my parents would call my name or anyone came near me, I was frightened.

Multiple times I have gone onto google and looked up what that person, who I'm pretty sure was not a person, could have been. I mean it could have been nothing, It was halloween. But everything in me is telling me it was not a prank. It was not some sick joke someone was pulling on me. If It was I doubt Grayson would have jumped in front of my the way he did.

I wanter to rip my hair out at the thought. A lot of signs pointed to a supernatural creature. A lot of them pointed towards a vampire but it all seems so silly. Those aren't real and this is not an episode of Vampire Diaries. Or another sequel of the Twilight Saga.

I couldn't stop reading about it all. Part of these signs also pointed at the possibility that even Grayson could be one. He's always there. He always protecting me. Is that something a normal teenage boy could do? I could have sworn I saw wounds on his arms. And then boom, they were gone. He didn't like blood. At all. His hands were always cold.

The thought made me shiver. The thought made me feel sick and queasy.

My phone began to ring and I noticed it was Ethan. I let out a breath before answering it.

"Hello?" I say swallowing what was inside.

"Blakely?" He says.

"Yes, Ethan?"

"Are you alright? Grayson told me he has been trying to get ahold of you. He is freaking out." He informs me. I shake my head even though he can't see.

"Uhm, I- Yeah. I'm fine. Perfect. I just haven't been on my phone and I've slept all day." I lie.

"Are you lying?" He asks. My eyes go wide. Does he know? Is he one? Can he read my thoughts?

"No. I'm serious." I tell him.

"Okay. Well Iris and I are going out of town tonight because we have business to take care of. Don't hesitate to stop by and see Grayson. He is worried sick about you and all he wants is to talk to you and see you." He tells me.

"Alright."

"Bye, have a good day, Leigh."

"Bye." I hang up the phone and throw it on my bed. I grip my hair and feel like ripping it out. I throw myself back on my bed and stare at the ceiling.

Do I go and talk to him? Do I not? I mean he kinda deserves to hear from me, we kissed for the first time last night. I can't leave him hanging like that after such an intense moment in our.. what ever we are kind of relationship. I sit up and stare at my hands.

I can't continue to ignore him. He hasn't done anything emotionally or physically wrong to me. I know I should at least go talk to him and ask him about what I've been thinking. He might think I'm crazy, but at this point I don't care. I need assurance.

I go to my closet and grab out a sweater, black jeans with holes in the knees, over the knee flat boots, and a leather jacket. I toss my hair into probably the messiest bun I've ever done but I don't care. I grab my phone and purse.

I walk down stairs to find Dustin passed out on the couch. I slap him with a throw pillow waking him up.

"What?"

"Can I borrow your car? It'll be fast." I tell him.

"As long as you stop hitting me with pillows." He sleepily says as he lays his head back down on the pillow and closes his eyes.