five

Saturday has finally arrived. I'm quite happy, even though I am doing nothing. I lay across my bed, fumbling with my throw blanket to lay it across myself. All I've done today is scroll through my social media. No one is that active so it's quite boring.

My attention was brought to a loud noise coming from down stairs. Well, more like yelling. I race over the the top of the stairs to make out who it was.

"DUSTIN SERIOUSLY!" Kayleigh shouts from the kitchen. All I could hear in response was my brothers obnoxious laugh. I cover my mouth to keep me from laughing.

"I SWEAR TO GOD! YOU ARE SO IMMATURE!" She screams at the top of her lungs. I walk down the stairs and enter the kitchen to see my brother standing on the counter with the bag of chick nuggets in his hands, wiggling in the air.

Kayleigh stood on the opposite side of the kitchen, arms crossed over her chest, and a glare held on Dustin. If looks could kill, he'd be dead. Dustin only laughs as Kayleigh groaned, huffed and puffed at him.

I swear, the middle child is the best, or has it's perks. I'm definitely the more mellow out of the three of us.

"DUSTIN THOSE ARE MINE AND THERE ARE ONLY EIGHT LEFT GIVE THEM BACK!" Kayleigh yells for the hundredth time it feels like.

"Dustin, give them to her." I plead. "Her yelling and your left is causing me a headache." I whine, placing a hand on my forehead. Dustin looks a Kayleigh and then back at me with an eye roll.

"Maybe if she wasn't such a baby..." He mumbles.

"Oh grow up. You're a nineteen year old boy." I say to him. He mumbles words under his breath as he leaves the kitchen.

Kayleigh looks at me before turning away to make her chicken nuggets. I stand there and watch her, waiting for her to turn around. When she does, she places on hand on her hip and furrows her brows.

"What?"

"Don't I get a thank you?" I laugh.

"Sure. Thanks." She says before turning back around, propping herself on the counter and messing around on her phone.

I give her a funny look before running back up to my room. As I walked through my doorway, I got a text from an unknown number.

From: Unknown
Blakely?
To: Unknown
That would be me. Who's this?
From: Unknown
Grayson. I was wondering what you are doing right now?
To: Grayson:)
Absolutely nothing.
From: Grayson:)
Instead of doing nothing, would you like to maybe hang out?
To: Grayson:)
Yeah, actually. I'm bored and my siblings are annoying me.
From: Grayson:)
Sweet. I'll be over in twenty?
To: Grayson:)
Perfect. Just enough time for me to change.

I throw my phone on my bed before swiftly going over to my closet. I had no idea what he had planned for us to do, but since it's cold out, I'll still be wearing something warm whether we are outside or not.

I changed out of my shorts into black skinny jeans with holes in the knee and a white shirt. I paired the outfit with a gray knitted sweater cardigan and black booties.

I brush out my knotted hair, put on tease by victoria's secret perfume, and old spice deodorant. Works so much better than female deodorant, I kid you not.

By the time I was done, there was a knock on the front door.

"I'll get it!" I hear Kayleigh shout.