Imagine #2 (Gordie Lachance)

On a beautiful sunny day in Castle Rock, you decided to take a walk to Gordie's house. Gordie has been your best friend since you were both in pre-school. You both did everything together, and you have been inseparable since the day you met. Lately, Gordie has been acting oddly strange around you, and you were not exactly sure why he was. As for his three best friends, Vern, Chris, and Teddy, they couldn't really pinpoint the reason, but said that Gordie might have a "slight crush" on you since you're the only thing he talks about while they are in the treehouse playing their usual card game, but weren't entirely positive if him having a crush on you was true until he tells you himself. With that thought in mind, you knew Gordie would tell you if he did. Once you reached his house, you slightly knocked on the door. After a moment or two, a woman answered with a grin. It was Gordie's mother. "Oh, hello, (Y/N)! How are you, dear?" she asked. "I'm well, thanks. Is Gordie here by any chance?" you asked her curiously. "He should be upstairs," she said in an honest tone. "Thank you, Mrs. Lachance!" you smiled. With that, you walked upstairs, and spent some quality time with Gordie. Hours go by, and it was around dinner time. With a knock at Gordie's bedroom door, Gordie's father walks in. "Dinner's done, kiddo," he said. Just then, he looked over at you with a smile. "Oh, hi, (Y/N). You're more than welcome to stay for dinner," he offered. "Thanks a ton, Mr. Lachance!" you smiled. At the dinner table, everyone was able to hold down a conversation, except for you and Gordie. Every time Gordie would look at you, he would slightly smile and blush a light red. When you looked at him, however, he would turn his head away quickly. Once dinner was over, it was time for you to head back home. "I must be going now," you said. "Thanks for having me over for dinner, Mr. and Mrs. Lachance."

"You're welcome, dear. You're always welcome to eat here at any time," Mrs. Lachance said sweetly. You smiled as you waved. Before you opened the door, Gordie followed. "I'll walk you home if you want," he offered. With a crimson color rising to your cheeks, you nodded. With a smile, he walked you home. After moments of silence, he started to speak. "(Y/N), can I tell you something?" he asked nervously. "Sure," you told him softly. You both faced each other as he took a deep breath. "(Y/N), you've been my close friend for so many years now. Whenever I hang out with you, I get butterflies, and when I look at you, I feel like I'm the luckiest person to be hanging out with the most beautiful girl in the universe. What I'm trying to say is that I have a crush on you," he said shyly. 'Vern, Teddy, and Chris are right' you thought as a smile rose. "I feel the same," you said in reply. He took your hand for the rest of the way until you reached your house. You both face each other for one last time. "Thanks for coming, (Y/N). I had a great time," he smiled. "Me, too," you smiled in reply. With that, he gave you a kiss on the cheek. "See you tomorrow," he waved. "See you then!" you shouted as he walked down the driveway.

-

(A/N): Hello, guys! I'm sorry I haven't posted an imagine/preference. I update very slow, which I'm aware of, but thanks for baring with me. I appreciate you guys being very patient with me. I like to take my time while writing things like this. I hope this Gordie imagine makes up for the time that I haven't updated. Like I've said in the introduction, and one of the preferences I have so far throughout this whole entire book, I'll try my best to update. I can't guarantee that there will be an imagine/preference posted every other day or everyday, but trust me, I'll do my ABSOLUTE best to try and update this whenever I have the chance. At times, or pretty much all the time, I can be very lazy, and not willing to write anything. With the votes you guys have been giving me so far, it makes me happy to see that you're all enjoying what I have in store for this book when I first published it on this account. I'd like to thank you all so much for that, and keep the votes coming. I hope you all have a wonderful day/night, and thanks for reading!