Imagine #5 (Ace Merrill)

(A/N): Hi, guys! So, I got a comment on my feed from a lovely user by the name of melsfavplaydate, and she's asked me to write an imagine where Ace gets really protective at a party, so credit goes to her for this idea.

-

Tonight was the night where Ace throws an annual party at his house. He usually throws these types of parties when his parents are out of town for the weekend or when they go on their little romantic getaways every month. There wasn't any dress code given, but all Ace wanted was for everyone to show up to have a good time. You decided to wear a jean jacket with your favorite shirt, pants, and shoes for the party. Once you arrived, Ace was there to greet you by giving you a big bear hug and a soft kiss. "Hey, glad you could make it," Ace told you over the loud music with his signature smirk. "Thanks, me too," you told him with a smile. You both hang out with friends as his arm was around your waist, and everybody was dancing to the music. A little while later, you were getting thirsty. "Babe, I'm going to get something to drink, I'll be right back," you told him as he nodded. As you went up to get a drink, someone else was up there next to you. "Hey, you're (Y/N), right? Ace's girl?" the guy asked. "Yeah," you told him. "I never really knew how gorgeous you were until now," he said with a wink. He tried flirting with you, but you weren't interested; you were only interested in Ace. You seen Ace tap the guy's shoulder as he turned around. "Man, I told you not to flirt with my girlfriend. Do it again, or else," Ace told him with anger. The guy soon backed off, and Ace put his arm around your waist again. That's when you knew Ace was being his over-protective self.