Imagine #6 (Eyeball Chambers)

(A/N): Merry Christmas, everyone! Since it's Christmas, I thought I would write a Christmas imagine for all of you on this very special occasion. Enjoy!

**NOTE: (H/C) = Hair Color, (Y/F/P) = Your Favorite Perfume**

-

Tonight, Mr. and Mrs. Chambers were throwing their annual Christmas party, and of course Eyeball had to invite you. You wore a lovely red dress with black high heels, your (H/C) hair in curls as you wore mascara, silver eye shadow, and (Y/F/P). You arrived at 7:15. You knocked on the door softly. With a huge grin, Mrs. Chambers answered the door. "Hi, (Y/N), welcome! Come on in," she said. "Thank you, Mrs. Chambers," you smiled. "Anytime, dear," she said while closing the door behind you. As soon as Chris, Eyeball's kid brother, saw you, he called for him. "Eyeball, (Y/N)'s here!" he shouted as he gave you a hug. "Thanks, Chris," you said. "Don't mention it," he said as he made his way to the kitchen. Eyeball walked towards you with a smile as he wore a black tux with a red tie and his hair gelled. "Hey, beautiful," he smiled. "Hey," you said as a crimson color rose to your cheeks. You both hung out with his family as he has his arm around your waist. Eyeball pulled you to the side and smiled. "I thought I would give this to you now. Open it, gorgeous," he said with a smile. You smiled lightly as you opened your gift. You gasped as you opened up the velvet box that contained a ring. "Eyeball, this is beautiful," you smiled. "I knew you would love it. It's a promise ring to prove that I promise to never leave you," Eyeball whispered. With a smile, you softly kissed him. "I love you," you softly told him. "I love you, too, babe. Merry Christmas," he smiled. "Merry Christmas," you replied with a soft smile.