Poor Yorick

Today was the day hakeem and jewel were going to find out what they were having.

As they were waiting hakeem wanted to ask jewel something very important

Hakeem said *so I was wondering I'd you want to go out tonight, I got something really important to ask you.*
Jewel looked confused but agreed to dinner.

After the doctor appointment, Hakeem and jewel couldn't believe what they were having. They couldn't wait to tell the family. As they were on their way to empire, Hakeem got a text from his mother saying that empire was just raided by the FBI. Lay low.
Hakeem didn't want to tell jewel cause he didn't want to stress her out. He took her our for lunch until he got the OK to come back to empire. Once he got the OK him and jewel went to empire.
When they got there, lucious called a family meeting. Hakeem ask him did he kill bunkie but lucious still denies it.

The next day Hakeem and Jamal was going to be shooting a music video together. Jewel sat by cookie and rub her belly.
Cookie said "are you OK?"
Jewel said "I'm fine, your grandson, kept me all night.*
Cookie smiled she couldn't believe she was having two grandsons.
Cookie said "so what's going between you and Hakeem?"
Hakeem and jewel have been spending a lot of time together.
Jewel said *we are only friends."
Cookie said "you still have feelings for him."
Jewel said "I do but it's not like that."
They watch video, everything was going good. Cookie had to step out and make a call.
Soon all of sudden a fight broke out between Hakeem and Jamal. Hakeem was walking off set saying he won't return. But the next thing anynosy knew, Hakeem was about to take a bat to Jamal head.
Jewel scream from Hakeem to stop.
Hakeem drop the bat and walks off. Jewel shook her and went to check on Jamal.

The following day jewel hasn't heard from Hakeem. Hakeem was supposed to meet her for dinner. But he stood her up. She was leaving until she ran into someone she hasn't seen in a while. Mario.

Jewel hug Mario and told him what happen

Jewel hug Mario and told him what happen. Mario said he will be her dinner date and he told her that lucious called him and signed him to empire.
Jewel was happy for him, but at the same time she felt like some secrets are about to come out.