High Hope for Low Heaven

Jewel was sitting in the studio with Jamal and lucious. She was trying to get a hold of Hakeem all day. She just gave up.
Cookie came in mad as hell.
Cookie said "where is he lucious, where is my baby hakeem?"
Lucious said "did you try calling him?"
Cookie said "I did, he is not answering his phone."
Jewel was upset, she hope Hakeem was OK.
Jamal saw jewel upset and went to calm her down.

Later on that day cookie and lucious had to drop off money to the kidnappers. But Hakeem wasn't with them.
That evening jewel got a call from lucious saying they found Hakeem. Jewel was happy.

The next day lucious at jewel to be on set of Mario music video. She didn't want to go, but she agreed to anyway.
When she got there, Mario greeted her and and her sit next to the director.

(Song by Chris brown)
Jewel was nodded her head to the music.
Mario ask her out on a date and she said yes. She hasn't spoken to hakeem lately.

That night Mario pick jewel up from Hakeem house. Hakeem wasn't there. Jewel came out and got into the car.
As they were driving Mario said "I can't believe you move back in with Hakeem."
Jewl said "we are only friends, I just moved in for the sake of our child."
When they got to the restaurant, they were catching up like old friends.
What they didn't know was somebody watching them.

The next day at the studio in the recording studio, Jamal finds out the Staples Center won’t book him for a show because he has “too narrow of an audience.” Immediately, he lashes out at Lucious for how the marketing team is positioning him as a “gay artist." Jamal didn't like that. A man name Jameson Henthrop interrupts their recording session and said that he will offers to help Jamal get the attention he deserves. Lucious didn't like that.

The same day Lyon dynasty. Hakeem was having a break down and couldn't concrete. Cookie meets with Laz to talk about getting stronger security for Hakeem . He had break down before which caused jewel to have false labor pains. So jewel had to be on bed rest and keep her calm and away from hakeem for a bit. Cookie sets up a meeting with Hakeem’s kidnappers in the hopes of possibly hiring them to work as a security detail, but Hakeem pulls a gun on them before the meeting begins. Cookie talks Hakeem down.
She then takes the gun and points it at the kidnapper's.

That night at Leviticus, Lucious throws an artist showcase. The two artists who perform, J. Poppa and Freda, each have their own dish of crazy to serve during their bit. J. Poppa drops some lyrics taken from scripture, causing Andre to almost burst with glee and Lucious and Becky to go “Huh? What?” Freda kicks a heckler in the face.

That same night Hakeem and jewel was watching TV. Hakeem was rubbing her stomach. Jewel felt something off.
Hakeem noticed and said *whats wrong?"
Jewel said *I think someone is watching us."
Hakeem said "your paranoid. If it makes you feel any better, I'll check."
Jewel nodded.
Hakeem got up and went out to the balcony, and even looked out the front door.
Hakeem saw no one and jewel was happy.

What didn't know was anika was watching them from her car with, binoculars.