Be True

That morning Hakeem was trying to apologize to jewel for standing her up.
Hakeem said "how many times do I have to say I'm sorry.*
Jewel was folding up the baby clothes in the nursery.

Jewel said *until you drop dead, but its fine Hakeem I ran into an old friend

Jewel said *until you drop dead, but its fine Hakeem I ran into an old friend."
Hakeem said *who?"
Jewel said *Mario."
Hakeem was mad and said *I don't want you around him."
Jewel said "well thats not your decision to make, cause your father signed him to empire."
Hakeem said "I though he on your father label."
Jewel said "he was but him and father had some creatived difference ams Mario thought it was best for him to leave.
As they were talking they heard on TV in their room that the body of veron was found in the attorney car this morning. Ruled a suicide.
Jewel and Hakeem looked at each other.

They arrived at empire and saw lucious was happy. He was throwing a party that had strippers. But Andre was more focus on his new religion.

 But Andre was more focus on his new religion

All in the same day, tianna was mugged right outside of Lyon dynasty

All in the same day, tianna was mugged right outside of Lyon dynasty. And it was uploaded right on you tube. Cookie hired a guy name Adam to protect her and the artist.

The next day Jamal was in the studio with ne-yo working on his album. Ne-yo ask was he bringing Michael on tour. But knowing lucious is always something to say. Saying its bad idea. But Ne-yo thought it was a good idea.

Later on that day Jamal has get together at his house. He invited everyone over. He was looking for Michael until he found him hooking up with the photographer on the balcony. He ask them both to leave.

The next day Andre ask his family to be there for him for his baptism. Jamal and Hakeem are easily persuaded to go. Lucious on the other hand is not.
The same day at the church everyone was there. Well not lucious. The preacher was talking when lucious had arrived. Jamal, Hakeem and jewel all,looked at each other.

Andre, was about to get baptized. Lucious couldn't handle it because he thought back when he was a child, his own mother tried to drown him. He walks out of the church. Everyone was looking confused.

When it was over, everyone went and hug Andre on his new faith.
Andre said "I'm a better man."
Cookie said "I'm proud of you, son."

The next day Hakeem ask jewel go out and excrise with him. But jewel declined saying she some work to do for cookie and lucious.
Hakeem kissed her cheek and left. As he was jogging, he was surrounded by three men.
All of sudden he got jump.

Hakeem was push into a black van. And was taken away.