Filler: A Weird Feeling

Edited Version:

Neo knocks on the door softly. "Hey, kiddos. I'm gonna steal your mom away from you for a bit," she says with a bright smile. My children sigh and groan, but stay silent. "Come on, Nao. Reminiscing time," she says, nudging me softly.

I roll my eyes at my sister. Once the door closes, Neo and I make our way to the living room. "Where is everyone else?" I ask.

"They're all working," she says. "I was going to help, but I wanted to spend some time with my sister. It's been so long since we had a sister hang out."

I grin. "What do you want to do?" I ask her.

She hums quietly as she thinks to herself. "Hm, I'm not sure. We usually go out on double dates with our husbands, quintuple sometimes. That's really all the excitement we have in our lives. Gosh, we're getting old," she says with a laugh. "What are you talking about with the kids?" she asks.

"The story of Avatar Aang and Legend Naomi, of course," I say with a smirk. I sigh. "In all seriousness, though, I'm worried. It's been a bit too peaceful around here. I fear for the worst," I say.

Neo nods her head. "Agreed. My husband has the same feeling. He's been watching the seas for any suspicions; none so far."

I nod my head grimly. "Well, I can't keep the kiddos waiting for too long. Why don't you sit and listen along?" I ask.

She shakes her head. "I'm fine. I think I'll just make some tea and biscuits for everyone once they're done working. I'll call you and the kiddos when the treats are ready."

"Fine by me, Sun Princess," I say jokingly.

"Okay then, Moon Princess."