Imprisoned

Edited Version:

The next morning, Neo and I woke up and changed into our earthbender appropriate clothes. By the time we finished, everyone else was awake.

"Um, which is which?" Sokka asked, scratching his head in confusion.

"Nao has black hair and grey eyes," Neo said.

"And Neo has blond hair and green eyes," I said.

Aang clapped his hands together. "Alright, what's for breakfast?" he asked, licking his lips.

We sat in a circle. "I got some round nuts, oval-shaped nuts, and rock shaped nuts; they could just be rocks," Sokka said.

"Didn't you find anything other than nuts?" my best friend asked.

Suddenly, we heard a loud boom. I yelped in fright. "What was that?" I asked with wide eyes.

Aang grabbed my hand and gave me a comforting smile. "I don't know, but let's go check it out," he said softly. Aang, Katara, Neo and I began to run towards the sound.

"Hey! Aren't we supposed to run away from loud booms? Hey, wait up! I'm coming!" Sokka yelled after us.

After only a few minutes of running, we stopped and saw a boy around my age with long brown hair earthbending. "Hello there!" Katara called out. He gasped. He dropped the rock and ran off.

I noticed that Neo had been quiet the whole time. I tuned out the others. "What's wrong?" I asked her.

She jumps, startled. "He looks like the boy I used to have a crush on," she said. I nodded and tuned back into the group.

"I think he's going to a village. Which means no nuts for breakfast!" Katara said happily.

We walked to the village and saw the same boy go into a shop. We went inside and figured out that his name was Haru. "What are you doing here?" he asked. He looked at me and my twin. "You two look familiar. What are your names?" he asked.

I smiled sweetly. "My name is Naomi, and this is my twin sister Neomi."

"Neomi? Naomi? What are you two doing here?" He asked us.

"Helping the Avatar," I said.

Neo ran up to him and hugged him closely. "Oh, Haru. I missed you so much," she said.

"I too. How did you find me?" he asked.

"We saw you earthbending," Katara said.

Haru's mom closed the door. "They saw you doing what?" she asked.

Sokka looked outside. "Fire Nation! Act natural," he said. Everyone froze into weird positions except for Haru's mom, Haru, Neo, and I.

Haru and Neo were pretending to be talking about stuff, I was looking at Fire Nation, Water Tribe, Air Temple, and Earth Kingdom necklaces. Haru's mom let the soldiers in. They looked at Aang, Katara, and Sokka for a bit but then turned their attention to Haru's mom.

They were talking about money that Haru's mom did not have. "I have to give them something," I muttered to myself. I pulled out five special coins that were worth a lot. "Here, this should help," I said, handing the soldiers the coins.

"No, you shouldn't. Those are very rare. Nobody has ever seen them in real life," Haru's mom said.

Neo crosses her arms and smirked smugly. "Trust me, we have plenty," she said, flipping her hair.

"How?" Sokka asked flabbergasted.

"We have our ways," my twin and I answered.

"I wish there was a room for you to sleep in. But will the barn do?" Haru asked.