Filler: Zuko

Edited Version:

Note: This chapter will be in Neomi's POV.

~

Izumi hugs me tightly. "Mother! I missed you!" she says with a giggle. "Can I have some of your famous tea?"

I smile. "It's 'may I', little one," I say, using my pinky to tap the edge of my daughter's nose.

I pour Izumi a cup of tea and help her to a table. "Thanks, Mother," she says with a bright smile.

"You're welcome, darling. Now, be careful. It's hot." I walk back to my husband.

Zuko sighs. "So, are we going to talk about what you said?" he asks me.

I frown. "Zuzu, I can't help the way I feel. You're the Fire Lord and Izumi will be next in line. She needs to be with you more than. Besides, I can't leave my twin," I explain to him.

He huffs. "Izumi needs her mother. Naomi is just fine. She has Katara, Kazon, Kuzon, Toph, Sokka, her husband, and children," he says. He takes a deep breath before grabbing my hands. "Neomi, my love. Come home with us. Izumi misses you. I miss you," he says before kissing me gently.

I pull away and bite my lip. "A-Alright," I say quietly. He grins and hugs me tightly. He picks me up off the floor and spins me around.

I laugh loudly with joy. "Mother? Father?" Izumi asks as Zuko puts me back on my feet. He brings her close and hugs us to his chest. "Father, what's going on?" she asks, nuzzling into his chest.

"Mother is coming home with his, little one," Zuko says with a bright smile. "She's finally coming home."