The Waterbending Master

Edited Version:

"Now kids, this is a longer story. Are you ready?" I ask with a smile.

Bumi nods his head excitedly. "I am! I am!"

Nita smiles at me gives me a thumbs up.

As for Tenzin, he nods his head.

"Alright, then. Let's begin."

~

Sokka was leaning over Appa's saddle. "Not gonna complain, but can Appa fly any higher?" he asked. Appa's tail and hind feet were grazing the water. Katara looked at Sokka angrily. I was curled up with Neo trying to get some sleep like she was. I wasn't successful.

"I have an idea, why don't we all get on your back and you can fly us to the North Pole?" Aang suggested irritably.

"I'd love to!" Sokka said. He stood and wiggled his but. "Climb on, everyone! Sokka's ready for takeoff," he said.

I jumped on his back. "Yip! Yip!" I said mockingly. Sokka glared at me but held on to me.

Katara rubbed her eyes. "Look, we're all just a little tired and cranky because we've been flying for two days straight," she said.

"And for what? We can't even find the Northern Water Tribe. There's nothing up here," Sokka complained loudly.

Neo grumbled. "For the love of all things good, will shut up?" she yelled.

I giggled. "Rise and shine, sunshine," I said with a small smirk.

She rolled her eyes. "Ha, ha, ha. Very funny," she said.

Suddenly, ice came out of nowhere and started attacking us. I didn't see much because Sokka was protecting me. "They're waterbenders! We've found the Water Tribe!" Katara said amazed.

I looked at Neo, and she nodded her head back at me. It's time that we will reveal the truth. Appa kept swimming towards them. Aang got up and pointed ahead. "There it is!" he  said happily.

There was a huge wall with towers and turrets. "The Northern Water Tribe," Katara said as she looked on in awe.

"We're finally here," Sokka said. 

Some waterbenders cleared a way for Appa to continue. "I can't believe how many waterbenders live up here," Katara said as she looked at her surroundings.

"We'll find a master to teach us in no time!" Aang exclaimed.

Some people would wave at Aang and then whisper about Neo and I. A boat suddenly floated by us. A girl with white hair and a boy with black hair rode past us on a boat.

I looked at him and he looked at me. I nudged Neo without taking my eyes off of him. She turned and looked at who I was looking at.

She froze along with me.

"This place is beautiful," Katara said.

Sokka stared at the girl with white hair. "She sure is," he said dreamily.

Neo grabbed my hand. "We have to go somewhere," she said.

"Don't worry. We'll meet up again soon," I said.

Sokka nodded his head. "Don't get into any trouble," he said.

"Be safe too," Katara said.

I gave them a thumbs up. I glanced at Aang before turning away from him.

Neo and I quickly followed after the boat. When we found it, we finally got to see him.

"Kazon!" we both exclaimed. We hugged him tightly. He chuckled and hugged us back.