Jet

Edited Version:

I sit down in my chair and smile down at my three kids. "Are you ready for the next bit of the story?" I ask with a sweet smile. They all nod their heads excitedly. I giggle at them. "We were resting in a forest. All of a sudden, we heard Momo and Kita screech."

~

"Where's Momo and Kita?" I asked as I looked around for the two lemurs.

Aang and I walk over to where we heard the sounds. We looked up and spotted our pets. "Hang on!" We airbended ourselves up to them.

We successfully got the two of them down. I looked up at the other animals as they called out. "Alright, you too," I said with a sweet smile. I airbend up ready to release them.

Sokka clicked his tongue. "This is going to take forever," he complained. He threw his boomerang and cut all of the ropes.

"That works," Neo said. I pouted and jump down. My twin caught me and grinned. "Hey, sis," she said with a laugh.

I smiled back at her. She put me back down on my feet.

Neo looked at the traps carefully. "These are Fire Nation traps. You can tell by the metalwork," she said.

Katara hums. "We better pack up and get moving," she said. I nodded in agreement.

We started to load up Appa. I was about to climb on Appa but Sokka startled me. "No flying this time," he said.

I fell off of Appa, but Sokka, thankfully, caught me. "Clumsy as ever I see," Neo said with a snort.

I rolled my eyes. "Shut up," I said to her.

"What is it, Sokka?" Katara asked, ignoring me and my twin's bickering.

"Why can't we fly?" Aang asked.

"Think about it. Somehow, Prince Zuko and the Fire Nation keep finding us because Appa is too noticeable," Sokka said.

I saw Neo blush at the mention of Zuko's name. I giggled at the sight. "Shut up!" Neo said. She punches my arm gently.

"You like him! You really, really like him," I said in a singing voice.

Neo rolls her eyes. "So what? You and Aang are soon going to be a couple so what's wrong with me and Zuko being a one?" she asked.

"I'm the Legend and he's the Avatar. It's destiny. As for you and Zuko, absolutely nothing. You two would be so cute," I said with a sweet smile.

We turned back into what the others were saying. "I know you all want to fly, but my instincts are saying to play it safe this time and walk," Sokka said.

My twin and I crossed our arms. "Who made you the boss?" we asked in unison.

"That's starting to get creepy," he mutters.

"Well, you're a weirdo," we said again.

The boy sighed. "But anyway, I'm not the boss, I'm the leader," he said.

"Is there really any difference between the two?" I asked Aang. He just shrugged his shoulders and went over by Appa.

Katara smirked. "You're the leader?" she asked.

"Your voice still cracks," Neo said with a laugh.

"If anything, I'm the oldest and a warrior. I'm the leader," Sokka said, making his voice a few octaves lower.

His sister crossed her arms. "If anyone's the leader it's either Aang, Naomi, or Neomi. Not to mention that Aang is the Avatar," she said.

"Are you kidding? He's just a goofy kid!" Sokka exclaimed.