18; phonecall

third point of view

the young girl was peacefully sleeping in her bed when an obnoxious sound came from her beside table. she reached out to grab her phone— where the horrible sound was coming from, and furrowed her eyebrows in confusion seeing that justin was calling her; not only that but it was four in the morning, before she could answer the call the screen went black indicating she now had a missed call from justin.
sliding her finger across the screen and clicking to the 'messages' app, she wrote a "are you okay" and before she could send it, she again got interrupted by someone calling her,

incoming call from jay 🙊

now she did have time to answer the call and raised her phone up to her ear,"hello?", she spoke.

"selena?", a raspy voice came from the other side; although selena knew who it was she couldn't help but to feel giddy inside knowing that on the other side of the phone there was in deed, the ultimate goddess himself.

"yes?" she asked while a yawn escaped her plump pink lips.

"i love your voice."

the beautiful brunette couldn't help a blush from forming in her cheeks, and giggled, "thanks, but why are you calling me at four in the morning?".

"i just wanted to hear your voice."

"okay, well im not trying to be mean but im tired so i got to go"

"its alright, take care", before she could even hang up the last words she heard were, "sleep tight babygirl"

that night selena fell asleep dreaming about justin, her thoughts where flying out everywhere thinking if she could really trust this guy. would she get heartbroken at the end? would she fall in love with this guy? could they ever be more than 'friends'? was all of this permanent or was this just a little fling?

------
N O T E
vv short chapter but im tryna get some action going on so here we go.... oh and im not used to writing like this so im sorry if theres too many mistakes
pls vote and comment your thoughts on this book! 💗
-karla