31; meet up

authors pov.

It was the next morning. The day that Selena was meeting Justin for lunch. If the nerves weren't kicking in yesterday, they are definitely now. Selena had woken up extra early— although the meet up wasn't until 1pm she couldn't stop feeling jumpy. Her morning consisted of waking up, brushing her teeth, taking a shower, and getting back into her pajamas to enjoy a movie while she waited for the clock to strive to 1.

Justin, in the other hand wasn't so nervous, but he sure was excited. Not only to see Selena's beauty, but to enjoy his day out.

One o'clock striked and Selena was the first one to arrive at the Grove. Her brown eyes observed the place searching for a tall structured boy with blondish hair. Her eyes sparkled in happiness when she noticed a guy looking her way, staring into her eyes. Waving, she caught his eyes, and soon a smile appeared on his face while making his way towards her.

"Hey, it's nice seeing you without me being crippled." Justin chuckled. Selena's insides began to tinkle do to hearing the sexy raspy voice.

"It's also nice to hear that the first thing that came out of your mouth wasn't flirty." Selena shot back.

"Did you really do that?" Selena asked in shock

"Did you really do that?" Selena asked in shock. Justin had just finished telling her the story about his little sister— Jazmyn. He began by saying that Jazmyn came home from preschool and told him that a little boy tried to kiss her. Justin being the over protective brother went to the school the next day, found the little boy and threatened him to not go near his little sister. Obviously he got kicked out by the school staff, but he didn't care, the most important thing was taking care of his baby sister.

"Woah.. did the little kids parents get mad or something?" Selena questioned. Justin shrugged, "I wouldn't care."

There was a pause and silence took over, although it wasn't awkward, it wasn't a comfortable silence either. Selena broke the silence, "I'm extremely hungry." Justin looked at her and a chuckle escaped his lips. A rosy pink color flushed in Selena's cheeks.

"Do you want to grab some ice cream and just walk around or you want to go get some McDonalds?" Justin asked.

Selena smiled, "I'm in the mood for some cookies and cream ice cream."

"I was hoping you would say that." Justin grinned at Selena's choice.

Walking into Baskin Robins, a middle aged women walked up to the cashier. "What can I do for the lovely couple?" She asks.

Selena opens her mouth to speak, but Justin interrupts, "Two cookies and creams cups, please."

The lady smiles back politely to go get the young 'couples' order. Justin turns to look at Selena— although she is looking at the menu, he takes the opportunity to admire her beauty. Her brown hair cascading just above her butt, her plump lips shinning do to her lipgloss— then her eyes, her brown eyes that sparkled when the sun shined on them. To say Justin was lucky was a understatement, if he ever let go of her, it would be like the world was ending.

"Justin, hello? are you there?" Selena asks. Her eyebrows are pulled up, confused as to why Justin had been staring at her. "Justin!" she semi yelled.

Justin snaps out of it, "Huh?"

"You've been staring at me, do I have something on my face?" she asks.

"Uhm... no I–I.. it's just that you're very beautiful!" Justin blurts out. His eyes widen in surprise. He couldn't believe he just admitted that he thought she was beautiful. He knew it wasn't a lie, she was gorgeous, amazing, such a kindhearted soul. But why now? He knew it was too early what was going to be the outcome?

"Oh thanks." Selena replied.

Just a thanks? Wow, relieved, Justin motioned for Selena to follow him to a bench just outside the store. They talk about their childhood, sharing funny stories and smiling at each other. It's almost six in the afternoon and they get up to say goodbye.

They both get up, before making their way to their own cars, Justin surprises the both of them by wrapping his arm around Selena's waist. Their contact was nice. It felt like home. Selena pulled away, and before she could take a step back, Justin surprised her— again, by giving her a kiss on the cheek.

"Bye princess, I had fun with you." Justin grinned at her and turned on his heels heading to his car.

 justinbieber just posted a photo

justinbieber tagged you in a photo.

862,725 likes   75,728 comments justinbieber: the most fun i had in a while, and of course with the princess 😏🔥

862,725 likes 75,728 comments
justinbieber: the most fun i had in a while, and of course with the princess 😏🔥

maejor: get it boyyy

alfredoflores: i need to meet this girl!

theworldshero: we've had fun tho ✋🏼

tmarie427: SELENA WHAT IS THIS @ selenagomez

selenagomez: omg who even took this??? 💀 but yeah me too (:

courtneyjbarry: cuties

niallhoran: how did i end up here?

raquellestevens: ^ same but 🍿

selenagomez: y'all are annoying, get out of his post!!

justinbieber: miss you ))': @ selenagomez

selenagomez: miss you too ):

-------
N O T E
criminal minds is life, i'm literally watching it right now (':
vote and comment! 💗
-karla