25; flirt

"selena?"

his voice. he's awake.

my mind was racing, i felt lightheaded, was it a good idea to come? did i risk myself coming here without a explanation.

what was i going to say? hey its me selena and i came because i was worried although we barely met like two weeks ago. yup, great explanation selena!

"selena, is that you?", his voice called again, this time softer.

ok here we go selena, don't screw this up. turning on my heels, i face him. his face looking at me shocked but also happiness?

"is that really you?", he asked.

stuttering, i manage to whisper a "yes"

"holy shit!"

widening my eyes at his sudden reaction, i ask "what's wrong? are you okay!?"

"you're so beautiful, more than in the pictures," he adds.

"are you always like this?", i ask him.

"like what?", he asks.

"a flirt, you're suppose to be in pain," i tell him.

"you want me to be in pain?", he asks while chuckling.

when i was about to answer, the door opened and alfredo walked in. his response to justin being awake was amusing to watch. alfredo literally jumped into justins arms and they hugged like if they've separated at birth.

i decide to speak up,"okay, um.. i–i need to head back home. get well soon, justin."

"NO! i mean, can't you stay a little longer?" justin asked me. alfredo stares at me and smiles, "yeah, why don't you stay?"

"are y'all okay with me staying a little longer?"

they both nodded with a huge smile on their face, i grinned at them and made my way to the couch in front of justin's bed. the whole day we spent laughing our asses off while making fun of alfredos 'british' accent.

-----
N O T E
enjoy?
pls vote and comment! 💗
-karla