43; show time

AUTHORS P.O.V

The clock was striving for the big number, eight. Selena was backstage at the Staples Center, she was nervous, shaking, her friends were in for the treat, that was for sure. She was planning to reveal her new work, her new career. Alfredo and Brandon were a big help, from the start she showed them her masterpiece, she put in her soul, tears, and sweat into it. She knew what Justin was gonna think when she posted that photo on Instagram, but her excitement was not gonna stop her.

All of this hiding, and not answering texts and phone calls was going to pay off. Her dream was actually coming true and this time nobody was going to stop her, not even her modeling career.

Heading into the stadium and seeing her friends seats— front row, a line of eight seats. She wondered if Justin would come. She knew she had been ignoring him, but it was for the best. Her work was going to demonstrate that, her performance was gonna surprise her friends and him. Justin had become such an important person in her life and she couldn't risk loosing him, not now not ever. She was about to head into the dressing room to change when her manager walked out telling her that her friends were on the way.

"Is Justin with them?", she asked Aileen. To which she shrugged and responded, "No word, I'm sorry Selena, but everything is going to be okay."

Hopefully.

Selena nodded and headed into her room, she changed into a black outfit that was see through— it was gorgeous. Aileen walked in and gave Selena the nod. It was time. Her time to shine was here. There's no going back now Selena.

It was show time.

She was gonna show her true identity.

The new beginning of her life.

Selena walked in front of the curtains, the only thing separating her and her friends. Taking a deep breath she let the music play in the background before she began, "Can't keep my hands to myself."

------
AUTHORS NOTE
i suck at writing that's why i have no books like this lmfaoooo