Chapter 10

We just finished our set today and I planned on confronting Thomas today. Because it's already a freaking week, a week with no "hello" or "hi" coming from him and it's not fine with me.

I walked over to him and tapped his shoulder because he's doing something. He looked at me and faced me.

"Uhm... hey, "I said awkwardly.

"What do you want?" he said to me coldly. It's like he doesn't want to talk to me.

"What's your problem?" I told him with a hint of sincerity in my voice. Because I badly wanted to know if it's about what happened at the party.

"I don't have any problems." He told me and continue on what was he's doing.

"You just can't say that you don't have any problem when you have. Do you think I didn't notice it? You're avoiding me for a week for a whole freakin week." As I said that he faced me and he grips my shoulder but not in a hard way you can still feel the care which he always has whenever he's with me.

"The reason why I'm avoiding it is that I'm not sure" he's looking into my eyes as he said that.

"Sure of what?"I asked with a hint of confusion in my voice.

"Sure of my feelings" the last word he said was a whisper but I heard it clearly.

"Me and Isabella, we just broke up. And now I think that I'm in love with someone." When I heard that he's in love with someone I'm a little bit hurt. Because I like him.

"It's ok just remember that I'm always here by your side and you can tell me anything. Your problem, your jokes, anything at all." I smiled at him and he smiled a genuine smile. That's the first time I see him smile for a week.

"Who is it?"I asked him with hope in my eyes that he will tell me who it was.

"What?" he asked with confusion in his voice.

"The girl you liked" he just smiled and shake his head answering me a "no."

"C'mon you can tell me anything and I won't tell anyone I promise" I pleaded to him."Still a no" he answered.

"C'mon (y/n) it's already late I'll take you home and I'm sorry for avoiding you." He says.

"It's ok, so let's go" as I said I'm already walking tho the door and he's following close behind but he ran and put an arm around my shoulder I looked at him and he smiled and I did the same.I miss this being with himBeing with the guy you liked.