Chapter 25

I'm so happy that I come with them because it's not everyday you can hangout with your friends and it's not everyday you'll be with the person you love. As much as we like to stay here to spend time with each other we can't because we have things to do and work to finish. But right now I guess we just need to forget those things and enjoy this moment while it last.

"What are you thinking (y/n)" I'm so lost in my own world that I hadn't realised that Thomas was already beside me.

"I just realized that this will be our last destination and then were back to normal" I told him.

"What's wrong with that?" He asked.

"There's nothing wrong with that it's just that sometimes being normal is boring and there's no fun in that" I looked at Thomas to see his reaction but it seems like he's in deep thought. When I think he's not going to respond to me he suddenly speak.

"What would possibly happen if I didn't go to the party Dylan throw, do you think we'll still be here....do you think we'll be together or we will have our own lives but not together" He said. His question got me thinking if what could happen if he and Isabella didn't broke up, will I be happy or not.

"I don't really know Thomas, but one thing I'm sure of is that I wanted to spend my whole life with you" as I said those I avoid looking at him, afraid of what will be his reaction.

"I want to spend my whole life with you too" he said and when I looked at him he's blushing and then he suddenly left I watched him walk towards Dylan. I can't help myself but smile. I get up from the rock that I'm sitting in and walked towards the gang to see what they're up to.

"It's about time you join us (y/n)" Ki Hong said to me.

"So what are you thinking back there" Ki Hong asked.

"I just realized that our time together will come to an end and I'm still enjoying hanging out with you guys and when we got back everyone will be busy and then it'll be hard to plan for another vacation because some of us has a busy schedule" I told them what's bothering me and it looks like they're thinking the same thing.

"We'll fix that (y/n) this is not our last vacation" Dylan said. "I assure you that" he added.

I do really wish that this will happen again.