Chapter 11

"So Jamie are you friends with him?" Jamie's friend asked her.

"Friend with whom?" Jamie asked dumbfounded.

"The boy with the dirty blonde hair" her friend says.

"Oh Peter yeah, but were not friends or anything I just met him earlier this morning" Jamie explains to her friend.

"I think he likes you" that statement makes Jamie stop on what was she's doing.

"What made you say that" Jamie raised her eyebrow at her friend.

"Well he's been staring at you the whole time" Jamie looked at Peter's direction and her friend was right Peter was staring at her and when he noticed it he looked away.

"And CUT"the director yelled.

"Good good all of you can now take your break".

As I get my water I walk to the nearest couch and sit on it. Thomas sits next to me.

"Hey" he said cheerfully. His smile was ear to ear. I was wondering why he's very happy today.

"Hey, you're happy today huh" I playfully shoved him. And he just chuckled on what I did.

"So why are you happy? " I asked him.

"Nothing" he said.

"Ok?" I said.

💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙

Thomas and I was the only people here in the studio because we still need to fix our things.

I'm close to finish when I heard some noise. I immediately looked at Thomas but he's busy fixing he's things.

"Thomas"I called him.

"Yeah?" He looked at me a hint of confusion in his voice. I ran over to him and hide behind his back.

"What's wrong love" did he just called me love I wanted to jump but its not the right time for that.

"Your scaring me (y/n)" he asked me.

"I think I heard something" I told him. As a said that we heard a click. Thomas ran at the door I ran after him. He tried to open the door but it's locked.

"We're locked I guest were staying here the whole night" what, unbelievable.

"What! Didn't they notice that there's still people in here" I told him. He just shrug his shoulder and sit on the couch.

"Can I ask you something" Thomas said out of nowhere.

"Sure" I sit next to him and looked at him.

"How can you say that you're inlove with someone" that question caught me of guard, is this about the girl he likes that he won't tell me.

"I don't really know maybe when you see her your heart beats fast, she's the only person you see and you wanted to be with her that's what they say. Why did you ask" this conversation broke's my heart knowing that he's inlove with someone.

"It's just that this girl is making me crazy with everything she did." I think he's hopelessly inlove with the girl.

"Can you tell who is the lucky girl that captured your heart" I must say that I'm in a verge of crying right now but I held it back because I don't want to be weak in front of him.

"It's you".