Chapter 16

The next day everyone was so excited because the fun will start today, for them but for me no, because while they're having fun I was on the lounge chair sitting, where's the fun on that. But thankfully that will only happen today because I'm sure tomorrow I'll be able to walk without limping. Thanks to Thomas and his knowledge about first aid. I was watching my friends playing volleyball, looks like Dylan's team we're losing on Thomas's team.

"C'mon guys you're losing, I'm pretty sure you don't like to swim in the middle of the night just wearing you're underwear." I yell on Dylan's team. Well apparently Thomas and Dylan make a bet on whoever lose the game will have to swim in the middle of the night with their underwear. They picked their own teammates some of them was glad to join the game but some of them was not. And I'm lucky that I'm not part of the bet.😏

After an hour of playing, Dylan's team won. It was a pretty intense game and so unpredictable but in the end Dylan team's won. Maybe your wondering on who was their teammates Dylan's team consist of Kaya, Dexter,and Will. While Thomas team consist of Britt, Ki Hong, and Rosa reason on why Britt was not on Dylan's team knowing that they're boyfriend girlfriend is because they wanted to prove something to each other.

"So I guess we'll just wait till midnight" Dylan said while smirking I kinda felt bad on Thomas team because seriously who wanted to swim on the middle of the night but bet is bet. We go back to the house to rest and to eat after that we decided to watch a movie. Thomas sit next to me and he offers some chips which I gladly accepted.

"What movie to pick?"Ki Hong asked.

The boys shouted horror while the girls shouted romance. But we decided to watch horror and after that romantic movie. Ki Hong put The Conjuring I unintentionally​ moved closer to Thomas because that movie was hella scary, Thomas just chuckled and put his arms around me and because of that my face heat up.

We're done watching right now and we're heading outside it's 1:00 am in the morning a good time to for the lose opponent to do their punishment for losing the game. Right now Thomas, Britt, Rosa and Ki Hong were just wearing their underwear boxers for the boys.

"Enjoy the swim guy's" Will said to them mockingly.

"We will Will"(tongue twister 😏😏) Ki Hong replied with a hint of annoyance.

"So. ready?" Dylan ask them.

They all nod and they start walking through the water. 

"Holy cow the water was so cold!" Kaya says I'm sure it does because when the water was above their waist they're already freezing and I kinda feel bad for them and to think that I'm not even part of the game. After a minute they're all out of the water and we gave them towels, more likely I gave Thomas a towel. 

"Thanks" he said while walking back to the beach house but I got stuck in my place admiring Thomas's body, I mean I can't help it he's just so hot right now. 

"You can continue to stare at me inside but not here it's too cold for you" he said while smirking at me, my face heat up and I started to walk next to him. I feel the butterflies in my stomach goes wild because of what he said about me being cold knowing that he's the one who was probably cold because of what they did earlier. Your the death of me Thomas Brodie Sangster.