5

Three days later.
MIA CRUZ
I received a text from Marco, inviting me to the event and i contemplated on if i should go or not. After giving it much thought, I decided to go.

After doing the necessary early morning ritual of bathing and brushing my teeth, I dabbed my wet body dry with a towel and put on a black cotten underwear with lace bra.

I walked to my wadrobe and decided to wear something tribal that i got on my recent trip to africa.

After i was done, i finished the look with black pencil jeans and white canvas. I brushed my hair back and applied little makeup.

The drive to the venue didn't take that long and soon i was parking my car. The place was massive and i just looked around feeling self conscious until i felt a tap on my shoulder which made me jump. I quickly spin around but relaxed immediately when i saw that it was Marco "Mr Valentino, you startled me" I whispered out when I finally caught my breath. "I'm sorry that wasn't my intention and call me Marco" he stated and i just smiled and nodded "you look beautiful, i really like your top" he stated making me blush. I muttered a quick thank you and watched how he excused him self and then walked towards the podium to talk about the reason for this organization and so on.

I watched him talk and just sighed dreamily as he stood there in all his glory. His eyes met mine and I quickly looked away and pretended to be admiring the numerous stack of books. His speech ended and he just conversed with people until he reached me. "I have to go now" I stated and watched him look thoughtful before he nodded. "Do you mind giving me a lift , I gave my car to my cousin and he hasn't arrived", he stated while looking sheepish which i found cute. "Sure!". I hope he didn't notice how excited i was.

He excused himself and went back to the podium. "Ladies and gentlemen thank you so much for come and i hope you stay and enjoy the food, drinks and entertainment. Thank you and good day" he stated and then walked off the podium towards me "ready to go?" He asked and I just smiled and nodded.

The weather showed promising signs of rain so we quickly ran to my car as the wind started to blow heavily. We both got in and started our journey home but by then the rain has started pouring heavily and the fog made it difficult to see. "I'm sorry but I won't be able to make it to your house, why don't we wait out the rain at mine?" I asked as seeing we were near my house and he just nodded.

I parked in my usual spot and then we both made a run for it ,pass the pouring rain into my apartment.

I closed the door behind me and suddenly grew aware of the man in my apartment. I slowly turned to look at him and gasped. He looked like a cover from a magazine with the way the rain made his white shirt almost look transparent and highlight his jawline and cupid bow lips. "I-I'll go get towels". I shuffled past him to the bedroom so he won't see how nervous i was.

I grabbed two fluffy towels from the rack and moved out to give him one. My mouth suddenly felt dry when I saw that he had removed his shirts and his back was on full display which showed numerous tatoos arranged almost code like on his back. I cleared my throat which made him turn around "here" I handed him both towels and walked to the thermostat with the sole intention to make it warm.

After i was done with that ,I excused myself and went to the room to change into a grey sweatpants and sweatshirt and then used a towel to hold my hair up.

I came out and almost collapsed when i saw that he had a towel tied loosely down his hips giving away a hint of black boxers and he was using the other towel to swipe at his hair and body. When he saw me he smiled and sat on the floor near the fireplace that he lit by himself. I smiled and walked to sit by his side when he patted the area next to him but the floor was uncomfortable so I grabbed us two cushions and we both sat on it. I watched the fire embers burn painfully aware of him staring at the side of my face. I cleared my throat and just thought of what to make as a good conversation. "You have a lot of tattoos and I can't help but notice that there's a pattern-" my voice trailed off when he flashed his killer smile "haven't you heard that curiosity kills the cat" he stated which made my insides quiver as I know that i wouldn't like what he had to say next.

____________________________________
E

njoy

Song for this chapter: bound to you by Christina aguilera.

Waiting for love by aviici (I just like this song).