17

MIA CRUZ

I opened my eyes slowly and saw that i was in a White room. Everything was white; the walls, floor, bed, door and even the ceiling. I slowly got up and my head started throbbing with pain and my wrist. I examined my surroundings one more time and went to try the door but it was locked. I was about to turn around when the door swung open and a man who looked about 6ft was towering over me. He has a large scar on his face and his mouth was twisted into what i call a 'forever frown'. "ah you're finally awake. The name's scorpion" I shivered at the icy tone in his voice and just nodded slowly and backed away. "Why am I here? Why are you doing this to me?" I wanted to yell those words out but it came as a whisper. "Well sweetie your boyfriend Marco did something terrible and despicable to me. He killed my father and two of my brothers!" He yelled those words out and i shook my head
"I don't know anything about that, i don't honest"

He started advancing towards me and i started backing away fast until i was conered to the wall and he was right in front of me. "O no princess, don't you dare play the victim here, as long as you're associate with him and he spends money on you, you're involved. After all you knew he was part of a mafia and you still went ahead to date him" he spat out venomously. I was about to talk when the door open and the girl I had seen in my house walked in, she scanned the room untill she found me and then started advancing fast. She shoved scorpion out of the way and the next thing i felt was a sting on my cheeks. I started at her shocked by the sheer amount of disdain and loathing in her eyes. "My brothers and father is dead because of your boyfriend. He used me to get to them! He was dating me did you know? I was his girlfriend! All was going well untill i introduced him to my father and that's when his exposed his true colors. Turns out he was just using me to get to his main goal and when i get my hands on him, I'm going to tear his heart out like he did mine!" Her eyes flashed sadness for a second before it was replaced again with anger and then she walked out.

"I guess you've met my sister Angel, Marco's Ex- girlfriend" he walked out for a minute and then brought a tray in eat your food and the he walked out locking the door behind him. My legs suddenly felt very heavy and i slid to the floor. The tears I've been holding started to fall slowly as i tried to examine my predicament. I was in this place because of Marco and apparently i was going to be used as bait to lure Marco in so they'll kill him! Angel; how ironic the name, was and is still in love with Marco and there will definitely be some casualties. This is going to be one hell of a bloodbath and I'm not so sure of the outcome.

2 days later

MARCO VALENTINO
Two day! It's has been two days since I last saw Mia and I'm loosing my mind. Scorpion. He has finally come out of hiding and has dared to challenge me but he's not not this smart which means Angel. She has always been a manipulative, conniving witch and no doubt she has heard about Mia or rather looked into my life. The lady is obsessed with me. She doesn't care about her father and most especially not her brothers. She's doing this to get back at me and i know the only way I'll get to Mia is if i play her game. He'll hath no fury like a woman scorned. I thought about those words and smiled. I'm so so ready for war. Angel may be smart but she's no match for me. I picked up my phone and dialed Mia's number and sure enough Angel picked it up. "Ah Marco calling your new girlfriend to see if she's okay" she said in a taunting manner and i just smirked. "Angel if you so much as hurt her i promise you I'll kill you" i spat out and when she was yapping on about how i betrayed her and blah blah blah. I turned on my laptop and started to track the Mia's phone GPS signal until i got it, i smiled and the started indulging her. " This is between you and me, don't do anything to Mia or else". She disconnected the call and i was in seriously mode right now. I called my men and showed them the location of Mia's cell phone and then told them to ready their weapons as we're going to war. I asked some guys to go and watch over Mia's mom also and i just pray I'm not too late In Saving her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
How are you doing during this pandemic? Comment I'll like to know :)

I'm back!! I'm sorry during this lockdown I'm supposed to have more time but the online classes is clashing with my time.

I hope you like the rewritten chapter and I'll try to finish this book fast. Once again I'm so sorry for the delay in writing.

Anyways thanks you guys from viewing this part and i hope you like share and comment. Please comment cus I like to hear from you and how you're doing during this period.