15

MIA CRUZ.
I jumped up and looked to the far side of the room a middle aged man had just flat lined and i shook my head with pity as a doctor and two nurses rushed in doing their best to revive the man but too no avail. About a minute passed before the doctor raised the white flag and started removing the connecting tubes and IVs lined to the person. The doctor said something to one of the nurse and she wrote something on the chart while the other worked to cover the mans face with a white blanked and proceeded to wheel him out of the room and down to the morgue.

I looked up and sighed. This just proved to me that life was really fragile and the man i love is fighting for his life. I held Marco hand again and was surprised when i felt a weak squeeze. I quickly looked down and smiled widely when i saw Marco eyes twitching. I quickly pressed the beep and a doctor came rushing in. "Doctor, he's awake he is trying to open his eyes" I said with so much excitement that the doctor also smiled at my enthusiasm. She quickly moved towards Marco and started the check up. Issac walked in and smiled brightly when i told him of Marco's condition.

I slipped outside the room to get some air and just smiled brightly and said a quick prayer. I had come so close to loosing Marco because of a misunderstanding and i don't want a repeat of that. "Mia" i turned around and Issac was there "Marco wished to see you" i quickly nodded and entered back in. I moved over to Marco and smiled when my eyes connected with brown ones.

"M-Mia", Marco stated with raw emotions in his deep voice that I've missed. "Yes it me, how are you feeling?" I sat on the chair and held his hands.

"Mia please I'm sorry don't leave me, if I could I'll change my ways i-" Marco stated but I cut him off. "No its me who should be sorry, This was your life before you met me and i knew that. Though i was not be able to accept some of the things you do i still wanted to be with you and now because of anger on my part i judged you unfairly and I regret it and what it did to you so can you please forgive me?" I stated and he quickly nodded and smiled.

"I forgive you but on one condition" he squeeze my hands and cleared his throat "no matter how many time we fight or argue don't ever tell me to stay away from you, I can't bear it", he stated and tears filed my eyes. "Today i am making this promise to you, that we will never fight or argue, i will never give you a chance to get hurt, my love and adoration for you is eternal and will never die and i hope yours for me is the same" he nodded and i stood and kissed him for a few seconds. I pulled away and he was looked at me with a wide smile "Y-you love me". I nodded and smile "I love you, with all my heart" he pulled me into a side hug "and i you"

~*~
The next three days was spent moving back to my apartment, visiting Marco in the hospital and going to work. Finally the day for Marco's release was here. I took a cab to the hospital and sure enough Marco was in the lobby staring at the door and standing up and walking to me side immediately i entered.

After filling the form if his release paper and getting the necessary drugs we were ready to go. Isaac brought the car over. I noticed that the car we were going to ride in was in the middle while some of Marco's men will occupy the car in front and the car at the back.

After helping him into the car, I stayed in the back seat with Marco while Issac took the wheels. On the drive home, I rested me head on Marco's shoulders and closed my eyes enjoying the gentle motion of the car and the blowing air conditioner.

The car stop and i opened my eyes. We were at Marco's mansion and i helped him into the house and directly to bed much to his displeasure.

"You need to rest Marco", I stated with frustration as he attempts to get up from the bed for like the eight time
" I've been on this bed for 2 hours now, I'm fine I just have to get some work done", he sated with a pout and shook my head.

"You almost died and its all my fault, I never should have talked to you like that and I'm shocked that you still want to be with me after every thing that has happened. I love you but you not sweet talking me to let you out of the room", I say to him and he just looks at me and smirked "what?" i asked him and he laughed "you love me" he stated which made me blush. "Sleep now you have to take your medicine in two hour-" he dragged me to the bed and hugged so that we were face to face. "Let us go to bed. The alarm will wake us up. I felt tense but then i relaxed and closed my eyes and soon the exhaustion for the past few weeks settled in and soon i was in my own dream state.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
So the good news is Marco is not dead and:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~So the good news is Marco is not dead and:

and what do you think about Mia's love confession.

Sorry for not updating in a long time, and forgive me by pressing that star button below.

Don't forget to

VOTE

COMMENT

SHARE

THANKS.

~BOLUENIOLA.

P.S I really hope you enjoy the chapter. This is 4.32Am now and I'd really like to get back to bed. :)