1

ashton pov
as me and my boyfriend of 2 years, luke, were both on the couch watching a movie. It was a long day at work for luke so I treated him to take out from his favorite Chinese place. We ate and just snuggled.

"I don't know what I did to deserve you babe," Luke mumbles as he rests his head in my curls running his hands up and down my sides.

I smile and look up to his ocean blue eyes and kiss him on the nose.

"I love you so much, you deserve me, you deserve so much love, you deserve so much." I say closing my eyes and tracing random patterns on his chest.

Luke yawns as his hands move off of me "I'm pretty tired babe, want to go to sleep?" He says standing up and holding my hand. And making me stand

"Only if we listen to MY sleep playlist" I state crossing my arms in a playful matter.

Luke rolls his eyes and gives me a loving embrace.
"I love you so much, you're so cute you don't even know"

~~~

setting my phone down to where it's charging and playing music Luke is already stripping down to his boxers.

I blush, I've been with luke for years and he still has this impact on me.

Luke makes sure my pillow and his are both to our liking as he pats the spot next to him.

I scoot into bed with a greeting of Luke's arms wide open. I lay down in his embrace and snuggle into his side. 10-15 minutes later my eyes slowly close as me and my love fall asleep to the foo fighters.

Is it good so far :)
I'm going to try and make the chapters a little bit longer than my other ones because I feel like you guys will like that a lot more

Give me your feedback here I would love to hear it!!