7

ashton's pov

heading into the car luke blindfolded  me with a bandana telling me he wanted the setting of our date to be a surprise. i didn't mind at all, luke held my hand during the whole car ride to our destination.

~~~

feeling the car come to a stop i knew we were here.

"can i take the blindhold off babe, it's itchy" i say reaching to where the bandana was tied in the back.

seeing as the lighting barely changed once i took it off the bandana i was slightly confused.

"where are we, it's super dark i can barely see a thing." i say turning to face the blonde.

"the surprise is in the woods" luke says rubbing my back as i still had a confused face.

"c'mon follow the light" luke says unlocking the car doors opening his first and mine second.

~~~

"this is scary luke, there could be clowns out here for all we know" i say rubbing my arms because it was chilly.

i saw luke roll his eyes as he gave me his jacket. "just keep following the light."

getting closer and closer to the light i was finally able to see more things appear.

a plaid blanket and a projector, projecting one of my favorite movies robbi hood, and a couple of snacks laid out by the blanket.

"i know its simple, but i know how much you love these snacks and robin hood. i thought it would be sweet." luke says shrugging his shoulders.

i turn and face the blue eyed boy giving his a deep kiss making my arms go around his neck and his go around my waist.

"it's beautiful lukey, i love it so much." i exclaim smiling bringing my body even closer to lukes where our chest were touching.

"i'm glad you like it, now how about we sit down and watch the movie while i feed you snacks and be cute as shit" luke jokes, in response i give him a playful push.

and with that we sat down and watched the movie.

maybe this whole time luke really does love me, he really means it when he says he loves me.