3

luke pov
being at work away from my boyfriend really made my mood drop.
I always go to work and I never feel like this, today I just really miss his hugs and kisses and him making me sandwiches.

I was snapped out of thoughts when I was my raven haired mate, Calum waved his hand in front of me.

"Cmon, I think we have one last take to make and we can go home."

I nod and walk over to where I was suppose to be, waiting for a cue that I could start.

~~~
Calum lied when he said it would just be one more take, it was actually 9.
Ashton could be worried.

Exiting the stage I went to my car and searched for my phone in my pocket.

Finding the metal iPhone buried in my pocket, the screen was black. I tried pressing down on on the power button but it stayed black and showed the sign that I had to charge it.
Not having a charger in my car I mentally screamed, I can't call or text Ashton to say that I worked late.
He can't be that mad, it's Ashton he will understand.

Pulling up in the parking space of me and Ashton's shared apartment l saw our lights on next to our neighbors.
I mentally cheered knowing he's still up.

~~~
"Where were you" I hear a broken voice come from the couch.

I frown looking at the sight of the smaller boy. I sit next to him and put my arms around his shoulders.

"I got caught up at work, my phone died and I was about to call you once I left." I smoothly whisper where my mouth was on his cheek.

He nods and kisses me on the lips.

"You wouldn't leave me right?" He questions messing with his fingers.

"Never