2

ashton pov
waking up to a warm embrace was a great way to start the day. I lay awake and stare at the blonde boy who's hands are around my waist still holding on to me. I lay my head back on his chest and listen to the perfect sound that is his heart beat.

Moments pass and I feel movement besides me. Luke's eyes slowly open and show a pretty baby blue.

"You're eyes are so pretty love" I say combing my hands through his bed head.

He smiles and moves to where he's on top of me.

"You know what els is pretty" Luke says looking me directly in the eyes.

"I-" I was cut off by a sweet soft kiss that came from the boy above me.

"Your nose"
Kiss
"Your eyes"
Kiss
"Your ears"
Kiss
"Everything about you"
Kiss

~~~

The morning went on after our cute moment in bed together, me staying home taking my online college classes while Luke went to the recording stage that was downtown.

"Luke was living his dream" I always think to myself.

I'm so proud of my bab, doing what he loves at such a young age.

~~~

After finishing my 4 worksheets for a few classes I was finally done with school for the day.

I'm never this early to be finished, usually Luke is home by I finish but I guess I worked too fast for him.

Flipping through channels nothing interesting was on , just old re runs of baby daddy and sex and the city.

I checked my social media, scrolling through my timeline and dashboard seeing cute gif sets and pictures of Luke. It's crazy how much he makes me happy, it's this crazy amount of bliss I've never felt, before I met him.

Before long Luke was home and I was very happy to see him smiling and greeting me with a hug and a kiss.