4

i never told like about what my past relationship was like, i was always too scared to even speak the words.

its like yesterday was the day i got up to not see my boyfriend destin in bed with me. me walking downstairs to see no one cooking breakfast for me. seeing a little letter on the counter for me.

dear ash

i never thought i would do this to you but its actually happening.

i was never good with you, i never loved you. all the times i said it were all lies.

coming clean about this doesn't make anything better, i wish i could tell you in person but i don't have the guts to.

i'm so sorry ash, i hope you find someone a lot better than me

love destin

that day was one of the worst days of my life. thinking the love of my life, the person i was hoping to spend the rest of my days with got up and left me.

thinking about it made a tear roll down my face from my eye.

i heard footsteps coming towards me and a thumb press against my tear stained cheeks.

"what's wrong love? are you alright?' the deep husky voice mumbled to where i could hear.

"i'm alright luke, promise." i say wiping my tears and giving him a fake smile.

he gave me a pitiful smile in return.

~~~

it was 12:00 and luke wasn't home.

he was stuck at work, again.

i was curled up on the couch waiting for him to return watching some old vhs tapes my grandparents gave to me.

a couple minutes later luke came through the door plopping besides me, and giving my cheek a kiss.

"hi" i simply said

"hi" he said with a smile.

"luke, you promise you won't leave me right."

"where is this all coming from?"

"please,just promise me"

"i promise ashton, i promise." the blonde says while giving me a passionate kiss on the lips.